Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:52 pm

"You said it," chuckled Blacktwig, "except when I stormed in, I was a kit!" Blacktwig wasn't exactly doubling over with laughter, but there was a humorous note to his somewhat stoic voice. His gaze then softened when Bat questioned why he was sorry for asking questions. "Oh... I'd always had a tendency of doing that, and I don't want to get it to the point where it... where it hurts someone." Blacktwig's ear flicked. He hadn't done it before, but his fear of doing so had ate at him. People had done it to him before, certainly, and he disliked it immensely.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Bat simply hummed at this and looked at Pepper. "Let me get your wounds too, Pepper."

She nodded and grabbed a few more dock leaves and cobwebs. She dragged herself to him and he started the simple process. She kneaded the ground and looked at Blacktwig. "Blacktwig, sure, it may upset someone but, if you truly have a questions, ask them." she looked down at her paws for a moment, wincing at the sting of dock leaves. "How are they? M-my kits, I mean." she said.

Bat halted for a split second. He forgot that Pepper even had anyone else besides Blacktwig. Their own kit was dead now. He resumed wordlessly, applying the poultice. He was curious but, not surprised that Pepper knew so little about her kits. Families don't last long when you're a rouge, let alone one with the rest of the family in clan life. Perhaps she kept him steady, gave him some certainty. The only certainty he's ever had.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:01 pm

"Mistywater is good; great, even," purred Blacktwig in reply. He licked a paw, thinking of more. "Stormstrike had more kits with Dapplecloud." He paused for longer, thinking. He expected a joyous reaction to the happy news. "Morningshine is faring well, and Halfpaw is Halfdawn." Blacktwig grinned, tail dancing and guttering. In his eyes marched a steady flame of beatific and untroubled emotion. "Coldbreeze adores the kits, should I say," he said. He finished with a nod, and waited to see her expression as an answer to the news. He expected it be relieved, as none of her kits had died. Leafbare was a cruel season indeed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Pepper gave a tiny nod and smiled softly. She envied the fact Blacktwig knew all of this. She wasn't aware of Stormstrike's first litter and knew nothing about his mate. Her gaze was tinged with the distant sadness it always had when thinking of her kits. "That's good, I'm glad they've fared well. No troubles." she meowed after a moment of silence.

Bat blinked, moving away to put the leftover herbs away. It was rather frustrating to see Pepper like this. Having such a rare thing like a large family and only ever seeing one of them. He flicked some hay with his tail and returned to hunting. "Whenever you return, try to bring some prey with you. I'm not sure when my next chance will be." he meowed to Blacktwig without looking at him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Blacktwig looked to Bat with a kind smile and a nod, then looked to Pepper. "I'll be sure to," he meowed to Bat. Leafbare was very scarce with prey. He then looked at Pepper again. "Leafbare hasn't yet taken its toll on anyone, but I don't want to jinx our chances," he said.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:24 pm

She sighed, "I'm just happy for them to last this long." she meowed softly. "I've met a few cats, rather young. They've become my apprentices now." she meowed. The she-cat glanced down at the voles and refrained from eating yet. She'd wait until she was alone, why waste this rare moment eating?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:14 pm

"Oh?" questioned Blacktwig inquisitively, tail waving. "That's wonderful! But I have met a few cats who died young too, and I'd trade my place with them in an instant to save their lives." He gazed at his paws, then back up at Pepper, glad that Mistywater lived long enough for him to be weaned. He wondered what StarClan looked like, and what would happen if he had died under the title of Blackpaw.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 3:37 pm

She nodded, smiling. "I know you would." the she-cat meowed. "Soon, I'm going to get the barn ready for the growth Greenleaf will bring. Perhaps some extra nests and spots to grow herbs."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 11:00 pm

"Greenleaf," hummed Blacktwig in a dreamy tone. "I hope it comes soon!" The tom grinned, looking outside. A few smears of snow that hadn't quite melted stuck to the ground. He thought about when the warm season would arrive euphorically. I'll hope that the prey is plentiful, he thought, imagining the bounty the tepid season would bring.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}   Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Tell Me To Smile. {Closed For Dimmeh}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: