Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bear's Treachery (closed)

Go down 
+16
Ash
Pinepaw
StillFlower
Lostsouls
Bunny
Ember Pheonix
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
bunjamin
Spottedpelt
Jughead
Maple
Midnee
RainyHeart
Sombra
Lavender
Ripped
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

Bear's Treachery (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 12:14

NOTE: This is coming to an end. No more sign ups.

Bear is a rogue. He grew up alone in the twolegplace, honing his fighting skills and making a reputation for himself. But when winter comes, prey on the twolegplace streets has become worse. No longer wanting to live among the reeking twolegnests and having over come his fear of the forest cats (believing he is the most dangerous cat in the area), Bear has come to the forest. He is determined to take out any cats that he comes upon. And when an unfortunate cat comes upon him, they have a choice: follow him or die.

Plot rules/guidelines:

1. Those wanting to be a part of this of course have that choice, your character can join Bear's group or die.
2. This is a prime opportunity for anyone looking to kill off characters. Bear has no problem killing of others.
3. Bear's camp will be set up just outside of clan territory, but him and his cats will attempt to hunt in all clans territory. Not consistently. They will also hunt off clan territory to prevent being taken out right away.
4. After his eventual death (yes, he will someday be taken down by clan cats), those held under his rule can return to their clans, but of course their acceptance back will be up to the leaders. However, they probably shouldn't be penalized for being held against their will.
5. Even those who temporarily join Bear can have the option to die as a part of his group. Part of his strategy for survival is to have other cats fight for him. He can hold his own in battle, but values his life over other cats.
6. Those wishing to sign up to be in his group, please include a sample of your roleplaying. 3-4 line with your character. He needs an active group.

ANYONE WISHING TO SIGN UP:
Please use this format-
Name:
Clan:
Tom or she-cat:
What role you wish to be a part of:
Sample roleplaying (only those wishing to join Bear's group):

Those who choose to join Bear (can be from any clan, it's not a voluntary thing to join so cats aren't required to be bad. Treated almost as kidnapped):
1. Wolfpaw/fang (Shadowclan)
Spoiler:
-
2. Bat (Darkclan) -
3. Pepper (Rogue) -
4. Spottedpaw (Thunderclan) -
5. Cherrymist (Skyclan)-
6. Jazz (Rogue)
7. Pigeonkit/Something (Rogue/Former Clan)-
8. Diesel (Rogue)
9. Lichenpaw (Thunderclan)-
10. Pansyface (Skyclan)-
11. Luna (Rogue)-
12. Stillpaw (Thunderclan)-
13. Nero (Rogue)-
14. Honeydrop (Shadowclan)
15. Blurrypaw (Skyclan)
16. Bouncepaw (Riverclan)

Those who choose to die (can be from any clan):
1. Sprucethorn (Windclan)-
2. Luna (Rogue) - TBD
3. Tigerflower (Shadowclan)

The group that takes out Bear (can be from any clan, he's a threat to all. BUT this will not happen for a while. Bear won't die right away):

1. Flamestrike (Shadowclan)
2. Russetpaw (Shadowclan)
3. Tawnystorm (Riverclan)
4. Leopardpaw (Thunderclan)
5. Gustpaw (Windclan)
6. Thrushstar (Shadowclan)
7. Lichenpaw (Thunderclan)
8. Venompaw (Shadowclan)

Bear's Treachery (closed) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Thu 23 Mar 2017 - 22:05; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lavender

Lavender

Characters : Lavenderpaw - Russetpaw
Clan/Rank : Lavender: Windclan Apprentice - Russet: Shadowclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 19:50

Name: Russetpaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Tom or She-cat: Tom
What role you wish to be apart of: The group that takes out Bear
Sample roleplaying: --

Russetpaw may or may not be a warrior by the time this happens

Have gained the rank of apprentice.///Have been to at least one Gathering.///Have been an apprentice for at least a month.///Have learned how to use the battle/hunting system.///Have gone on at least two patrols with your Clan.///Have completed an assessment.
Russetpaw:
Have gained the rank of apprentice.///Have been to at least one Gathering.///Have been an apprentice for at least a month.///Have learned how to use the battle/hunting system.///Have gone on at least two patrols with your Clan.///Have completed a hunting assessment.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 21:16

Name: Tawnystorm
Clan: RiverClan
Tom or she-cat: She-cat
What role you wish to be a part of: The group that takes out Bear.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Bear's Treachery (closed) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 22:25

Name: Leopardkit(paw)
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or she-cat: Tom
What role you wish to be a part of: The group that kills Bear
(aah i wanna be in the rouge group, but i'm not ready to give my babies to death/darkness -huggles-)

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 22:43

I'll add you all in the morning:) just to clear it up though- being in Bear's group wouldn't make your character evil, he forces them to join him or die so it isn't their fault (think Slash's cats in Dawn of the Clans)

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 22:46

Name: Sprucethorn
Clan: WindClan
What role you wish to be part of: Those who choose to die. (He won't die to easy and preferably not as soon as the group is made.)

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Bear's Treachery (closed) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 7:44

Name: Gustpaw
Clan: Windclan
Tom or she-cat: She-Cat
What role you wish to be a part of: Group that kills bear

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 12:31

Name: Bat
Clan: DarkClan  #doublekidnapped
What role you wish to be apart of: forced into group
Sample roleplaying: Bat wasn't aware of the cold hail that would plague the forest. He scrambled into a hollow log and waited the storm out. The light drumming noise  of the hail grew softer and softer, nearly stopping. He thought he would be safe now and peered out of the wooden shelter, getting a hit on the head with a small hailstone. Scowling, he backed into the log again to rub his head with a paw.

Name: Pepper
Clan: naah
Tom or She-cat: she-cat
What role you wish to be apart of: forced into on group
Sample roleplaying: The blotchy she-cat shifted among the tall dry grass, the sunset made it look golden among the pale white snow. The world glimmered around her and she barely heard the loud honking of geese flying to warmer areas. Faint chatter of birds following after filled any silence. She should get home be free the rosy sunset turned to a dark sky of stars.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 14:14

B U M P

I need more cats in on this.

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 17:40

Name: Spottedkit (hopefully will be Spottedpaw by then)
Clan: Thunderclan
What role you wish to be a part of: Future Friend of Wolfpaw, Will Join Bears group by force, and return to thunderclan (hopefully) afterward

Spottedkit flicked her ears forward, she could hear a rustling in the underbrush in front of her. Her eyes narrowed and she dropped silently into a crouch her tail laid out flat behind her and her hips moving slowly back and forth preparing for a pounce. The scent of mouse hit her nose and her mouth began to water. Another heartbeat and she pushed off with her paws leaping through the air and aiming for the mouse hidden under the leaves and grass. She hit the ground with a thud and heard the squeak of the mouse beneath her paws. "Ow Spottedkit!" She flicked her ears and drew her head back. "Mice don't talk!" she said. "I'm not a mouse I'm your mother!"

Spottedkits eyes flew open. She looked around blinking in the sudden darkness. Confusion hit her followed quickly by realization. Embarrassment flooded her ears and she looked at her paws which were stuck firmly into her mothers side. "Sorry I was dreaming" She mewed before retracting her kitten sharp claws. She looked up at her mother and opened her mouth in a big yawn her pink tongue curling between her jaws. "go back to sleep little one" Her mother purred bending down to lick her head. Spottedkit stood and turned in a circle, snuggling up against her mother and feeling her rumbling purr hum through her body. She covered her tail with her nose and closed her eyes quickly falling back to sleep.

Sorry I got carried away. =D

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:53

One last B U M P

Bear is playable now so his reign of terror will start to build soon.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:13

I can't resist....

Name: Cherrymist
Clan: SkyClan
What role you wish to be a part of: Those who are forced to join Bear

Cherrymist flicked her ears, following the juicy scent of prey, unaware of intruding the territory of ThunderClan. She must have crossed near the Twoleg PLace fence, where the stench of monsters had washed away the boundaries. The blind she-cat followed the squirell, her paws occasioanly meeting the strange gravell of the Twoleg path. When she was close enough, the SkyClan warrior leaped down and pinned the critter down, smiling prudly as she picked up the limp body that would soon feed her Clan. Now she had to return to take care of Swankit. Her daughter would soo be hungry, and Moonlight had no milk to feed her, only able to provide warmth until her daughter returned from hunting. He body ached at the thought of curling down back in the nursery.

Just then, an unfamiliar scent touched her, and Cherrymist dropped the squirell. Her attention snapped back to her surroundings, just like the realization that she was in ThunderClan territory. But the scent wasn't of a Clan cat. It smelled foul, and the blind warrior identified it as a rogue soon enough. Jumping back with her hackles raised, Cherrymist scented the ait fully to determine the location of the alley cat, a huge brown tomcat stalking her from the fence.

(question, can Bear just give Cherrymist kits as well just because he wants strong babies to follow in his pawsteps ;])

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:23

It wouldn't be in Bear's character to take on a second mate because he doesn't even really want kits. Otherwise I'd say yes. Sorry :P

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 15:24

Name: Jazz
Clan: Loner
What role you wish to be a part of: Forced in

Jazz stretched in the weak morning sun, her bushy tabby fur flecked with snowflakes. The half-deaf cat was as contented as she could be, completely unaware of the dangers in the city.  Shaking the snowflakes off her fur as she did her routine morning washing, she heard the crow-food bags rustle behind her. Turning around, she noticed a scarred brown tom behind her. "Well, hullo there. Th'name's Jazz. What's yours?"

Name: Pigeonkit/Whatever-Bat-Calls-Him
Clan: Formerly Windclan, now a loner
Tom or she-cat: Tom
What role you wish to be a part of: Forced in

(Insert name here) nibbled on the hearty mouse in front of him, relishing in the protection from the elements the old barn provided. The place was nice, and he has never wished to leave since Bat saved him from... the things he forgot. Hearing a noise behind him, he turned around frightened just to find Pepper rummaging around. "Jeez, Pepper, you scared me!" he gasped, licking his fur down to hide his embarrassment.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Bear's Treachery (closed) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 17:30

Yay! Added!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Treachery (closed)   Bear's Treachery (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down