Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

My Five Year Anniversary on WCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: My Five Year Anniversary on WCC   Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:16 am

I don't plan on doing much besides this post, but I wanted to give thanks to everyone here. This is the very first place I started Rping, and I regret nothing. Sure my posts in the beginning were the absolute worst, but it only went up from here. I've made amazing friends here, who have supported me through so much in my life--and gave me a get away from those moments. I've found real friends who care--both on here and in real life. These five years have seemed to fly, and we all have grown up so much since I first logged into WCC. From there on, this site has become a home to me. Even if I don't constantly roleplay, it has not diminished how much I care for this site and the people on it. From new to old members, from the experienced to the novice. Thank you for an amazing five years, and cheers to even more.

Love you guys!

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: My Five Year Anniversary on WCC   Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:30 pm

ye old member, happy anniversary!

may I say that I too have had an anniversary on another site (which I won't name), so congrats!! :D

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My Five Year Anniversary on WCC