Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic) Empty
PostSubject: Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic)   Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic) EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:33 pm

It was leafbare.

The coldest season of all for all cats in the forest.

Except for Windclan, which had no shelter to protect them from the cold sharpness of the wind that bit at their frozen ears and noses.

It was hard living for every cat, especially for the kittens and the elderly.

Blazekit was the older of the kittens, therefore, as his fur transitioned from his fluffy and warm kitten fur and into his adult cat fur it momentarily thinned out. And that is where death striked the frighteningly young tom. The handsome kitten had died in his sleep, next to his mother, the cold chilling his blood and frostbite claiming his ligaments. He died without a notice but without pain.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic)   Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic) EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Sandybreeze woke up tiredly in her nest to the cold air of leafbare. She went to nudge Blazekit awake, but froze as she felt the stiffness and coldness of her kits body. "B-Blazekit..?" She meowed, breathing heavily. "Oh Starclan.. No.. no no no no.. No! Blazekit!" She sobbed quietly before her voice rose into a grief-stricken wail. "Beetlepaw!" She yowled, her voice cracking. She shook her head, willing it to not be true. Her Blazekit.. Her son.. He couldn't be dead. He just couldn't be. Tears fell quietly as she curled protectively around him. "Oh Blazekit.. I'm so sorry. I-I'm s-sorry. This is all my fault.. My.." She whispered to him, her voice catching in her throat. What would Falconstone think of her? He would hate her. It was her fault their kit was dead. She should've kept him warmer. Made sure. She should've done.. something.. anything.. Maybe if she would have woken up sooner.. Maybe she could have saved him.. She closed her eyes and buried her muzzle into her Blazekit's cold fur, sobbing uncontrollably.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic) Sign_s13
Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic)   Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic) EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:05 am

A shriek in the night startled Redpaw awake where she had been sleeping, curled in a tight ball. A heartbeat later it registered in her brain that the voice she had heard was her own mother's coming from the nursery. Another yowl broke through the cold, quiet night, this time calling out for the medicine cat. The frightened young she-cat scrambled to her paws and darted across the clearing. She barely slowed down as she reached the nursery, pushing her body through the entrance. By the time she had reached her mother's side, Redpaw had realized what had happened. Stricken by pain and grief at the loss of her littermate and heart aching just thinking of the even greater pain her mother must be feeling having lost a kit, the little she-cat sat down and pressed her pelt against Sandybreeze's. She bent her head and gently groomed the fur along her mother's back, purring softly in an attempt to provide comfort and support.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic)   Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic) EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:31 am

"Sandybreeze?! What is it?" the young tomcat raced into the nursery with cold gripping his muscles and making him weary. It was so cold today, even the fluffy tomcat could feel a shiver pass down his spine as he left his den. Jaypaw joined him half-way, blinking her sleep away. "What's wrong, Beetlepaw? Redpaw almost stepped on my tail when he left the den in a hurry!" she meowed, keeping back a yawn. The two cats pushed throuh and reached the weary warmth of the nursery. "Blazekit...?" the younger she-cat meowed and she immediately curled around Sandybreeze. "Oh Sandybreeze, I'm so sorry..." she murmured to the shocked queen while the medicine cat apprentice went to inspect the cold body.

"Frostbite." he announced, raising his wet nose to sense what he suspected. A fisure in the nursery wall... he thought as he padded briskly to find a small gap in the otherwise protective nursery. "Redpaw, asemble a group of apprentices and go gather twigs, mud and leaves to cover the gap. Jaypaw, as soon as Sandybreeze is better, announce Smokepelt of Blazekit's death. Then send her to my den. I should have a soothing mixture for her ready, then she can rest." he meowed, exchanging brief and pained glances with the grieving queen. The dark-furred tomcat then picked up the cold body kf the kit and retreated to his den to make it ready for the burial.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic)   Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafbare's cruel claws(death topic)
Page 1 of 1