Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

January Gathering 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Characters : [H]azeflight , [D]riftcloud, [O]spreypaw, [Ho]ollyshard, [B]lurrypaw Dapplekit(deceased), Jaguar(Tuki,deceased), Sprucethorn( deceased)
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1143
Clan/Rank : [H]NAW(SC), [O]App (RC) [HO]W (Skc) [D] W(TC) [B]app (Skc)

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:52 am

Driftpaw sharnk into the clearing. This was her first gathering and all the smells over whelmed her. The She-cat glanced around quickly noticing Rockpaw, but he was with some other cat whom she did not know. Meeting new cats was not Driftpaw's idea of fun and nor was talking. Driftpaw decided she might as well just follow her father, he was one of the few cats she was actually comfortable around.

|Blurrypaw||Hollyshard||Ospreypaw||Hazeflight||Driftcloud|
|App||YW||App||W||YW|
|SkC||SkC||RC||SC||TC|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 am

Tawnystorm snorted at Smokeface's joke. "Ah yes, such positive vibes," she smirked, with a little playful nudge. It was so longs since they'd joked around together at gatherings, and it felt good to have him back.

---

Magpieclaw followed Crowstar into the gathering, keeping a low profile. She shot a wry glance towards the grieving Cherrymist, before sitting down next to Leafstream. She gave the tom an affectionate nuzzle.

---

Mossfoot frowned a little at Quailpaw's questions. "Well...I was never exactly a hot shot over there. Friends? I had a couple, but I didn't have a whole lot. Apprentices. I had one, once, but...well, she's no longer there. Family? They're all gone, all dead one way or another. A mate? Ay, not exactly formally. It's a long story," she chuckled. "Darkstar though...she was my mentor. We were never close, exactly, but it might be a little touchy. Well, we'll see how it goes." Wistfully gazing out across the clearing, the warrior noticed ThunderClan had arrived. She wasted no time in spotting her friend.
"Pinewhisker! How've you been, love?"

---

Sparkpaw padded into the gathering behind Darkstar, and sat down with the other medicine cats, next to Beetlepaw. "Hey!" she mewed, happy to see her friend again. "How's it going?" Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Flamepaw - the lovely apprentice she'd once met at this very location. Though they'd only met a couple of times, the medicine at apprentice already considered him a friend. It was funny, she thought, that all of her good friends lived outside of ThunderClan, and in her clan she had only acquaintances. Well, it only meant she had more time to follow her path in life and help others, she supposed. She gave the ShadowClan apprentice a friendly smile hello and an inviting nod.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Female
Virgo Number of posts : 221
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:07 am

Dawnpaw gave a warm smile to Aspentail, and mewed a greeting. "Hey!" then she added, "I might be joining you in the Warrior's den soon. I really hope I pass the assessment." Then she saw her adopted brother Ospreypaw begin to walk toward another apprentice, and she began to follow him. Turning her head, she shot a a glance at Aspentail to see if she wanted to join them.

Ospreypaw led her to the apprentice and scented the distinct Shadowclan smell on the tom. She decided to ignore it for now and instead gave a polite nod of her head. "Hello, I'm Dawnpaw, Ospreypaw's sister."

Dawnsong ~ She-cat ~ Riverclan ~ Young warrior
Hollowfang ~ Tom ~ Windclan ~ Young Warrior
ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:20 am

Aspentail nodded. "Nice. I hope you pass!"
The newly appointed warrior followed Dawnpaw and Ospreypaw over to the ShadowClan tom. ShadowClan!? She was better than this! The things she was doing for a friend....
She shot the silver tabby a cautionary look and glared at Flamepaw, clearly not too enthused. He'd better not try anything nasty!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
BelleBlueWolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:31 am

Dawnpaw did not want to sit with the Shadowclan tom, but she wanted to be a good sister and it was clear that this tom was friends (or acquaintances) with her brother. She shot another glance at Aspentail, sensing her unease, and inwardly sighed to herself.

Ospreypaw must have a reason for meeting this tom, so Dawnpaw shot a questioning (though still calm) look at her brother. "So... how'd you guys meet?" she asked, trying to sound casual.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, Swiftkit {Sw}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1323
Clan/Rank : Windclan Warriors{G & Sil}, Shadowclan Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Warrior{D}, Skyclan Kit{Sw}

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:12 am

OOC: Sorry, again, I'm busy lately!

Blazepaw strutted in behind the rest of Shadowclan, trying her best to stay calm. Though she was freezing her paws off, she could barely feel it because of her pure excitement for being at yet another gathering, but as an apprentice, that seemed to be normal.

|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Swiftkit|Maple(Dust)cloud|
||Windclan Warrior||Windclan Warrior||Shadowclan Warrior||Skyclan Kit||Thunderclan Warrior||
:D Thanks to Jaybird for my amazing signature cats :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:42 am

Viperpaw strode in with SkyClan proudly, her frazzled fur laying flat on her body. She felt a scornful pity for those WindClan and RiverClan cats; almost a taunting pity; as they shared a horrible rivalry. Viperpaw sat down, her chest puffed with pride and her gaze challenging.

------

Blacktwig hopped into the Gathering, alongside his daughter, Mottledwing. He strutted into the rows of many cats, a bit ashamed that ThunderClan was late. The tomcat sat down, and looked at the beautiful, complex shape of Mottledwing beside him. He sighed joyfully, as this was her first Gathering as a warrior, and she had grown so much. He then saw Mossfoot, and trotted up to her. "Mossfoot! Greetings," he said with a purr.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:58 am

Squirreltuft barreled in, standing at the edge of the clearing, green eyes glinting in the moonlight—before racing down the slope, her pale, fluffy tabby tail held high. She'd purposefully avoided Smokeface; but she would not let him ruin her first Gathering as a warrior. Instead, she was hoping she'd meet that warrior—Blacktwig—that she'd faced when she was a kit. She'd been thinking about that encounter recently, as she contemplated running away.

The she looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of the tom. He must be so old now.

☾  emberheart ✰  amberpaw ✾  deerpaw ♛ squirreltuft ➳ 
thunderclan warrior - thunderclan apprentice - windclan apprentice - riverclan young warrior
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:02 am

Sure enough, he was there. And, additionally, he noticed the fluffy red pelt of Squirreltuft as she entered the Gathering. He contemplated it for a moment; who was she? Had he seen her before? It was possibly just a kit from RiverClan with the same pelt and markings—but it was all so familiar. Then, in the same instant, he recognized it.

Squirrelkit! She was alive!

Blacktwig never had a proper relationship with Squirreltuft, but he still recognized her. To be polite, he gave her a nod from the other side of the clearing, not wanting to invade her space.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 727
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:21 am

Twistedpaw purred as soon as she heard Rippedsky's warrior name. "Great!" she exclaimed, but her gaze became distant, "I didn't get my warrior name yet, but I don't blame Ashstar. A little ago Smokepelt had a son named Ryekit, but the poor thing... his jaw is underdeveloped and he could barely speak and his legs randomly go into spasms and one is almost completely useless and he hisses at everyone who gets near him who isn't his mother and he caught greencough and," she took a breath, "and Smokepelt tried to relieve him of his misery by feeding him deathberries and Falconstone caught him and now the clan is taking sides and Ashstar is stuck in the middle of it all," she ended with a gasp.

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BelleBlueWolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:06 am

Hollowpaw overheard the conversation between a clanmate of his, Twistedpaw, and a Skyclan cat he didn't know. The sleek black tom frowned, then trotted over. "I wouldn't go around telling other clans about our.... issues," he muttered to the other apprentice.

No matter if they were a friend or not, they could still use it against them, and Hollowpaw did not intend to let that happen.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 727
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:54 am

Twistedpaw looked with slight horror at Hollowpaw. "He isn't some other clan cat! This is Rippedsky, don't you know who he is?"

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripped

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [M]umblepaw (SkC), [C]oyotefang (TC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1948
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Apprentice (M), Young Warrior (C)

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:16 am

Flamepaw was shocked by the number of cats surrounding him. Having friends was definitely not something he was used to. He gave them all a friendly nod and meowed a brief 'hello' to the new cats. It was nice to see Ospreypaw and to meet Dawnpaw, but the amount of unfamiliar cats around him made him a bit uncomfortable. The hostility from Aspentail and Dawnpaw didn't help much either. The apprentice caught a glimpse of Sparkpaw, who was with another medicine cat. That seemed much better to him. He quickly excused himself from the group, shooting Ospreypaw and Hazeflight an apologetic look, and went to go join Sparkpaw.

"Hey," He meowed with a slight edge of relief to his voice, "Sorry to interrupt. It was just getting a bit to crowded over there." Flamepaw flicked his tail subtly towards the group he'd just been by. Ospreypaw would forgive him. Anyways, they'd be seeing each other not long after gathering night anyways. He dipped his head in greeting to Beetlepaw and settled down next to the two medicine cats apprentices.

"I don't trust Shadowclan. Especially after Pansypaw was attacked," He said smoothly, successfully hiding the raw emotion that tried to creep into his voice. Eagleheart didn't want his daughter to know about Hazeflight yet. Maybe not ever. He hoped that mention of the attack would deter Hollypaw from asking any further questions. The gathering was not a place for family matters.

"I'll introduce you to some other clan cats someday, don't worry. Just stay away from Shadowclan. And Windclan too, for the time being. You know I'm not fond of any other clans. I ask that you respect that for the time being," His words edged on a growl. Hollypaw was known for having a bit of attitude and a rebellious spirit, something he felt she had probably picked up from Adderpaw.

"Thanks, guys," Rippedsky purred as they congratulated him. However, his mood darkened a bit as Twistedpaw caught him up on Windclan events. Sounds like things are going well... He thought to himself sarcastically. The tom had to bit his tongue not to say it aloud. Instead he meowed, "Poor Ryekit. I hope things start getting better for you all." While he had bitter feeling towards his birthclan, he did hope the best for all of them. It was saddening to see things weren't going so well.

Another apprentice that he didn't recognize walked up to join them. By the smell of it, Windclan. Rippedsky ducked his head a bit in embarrassment as Twistedpaw exclaimed to the other cat about him. He constantly wished that every clan didn't know of him, especially because it typically wasn't for the best reason.

"You shouldn't know me," He mowed quickly to the younger tom, "I'm Rippedsky. Nice to meet you."

deputy of the big tree meow meow boyes

Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Mumblepaw (Skyclan) 20/80 color=#990033
Coyotefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#666666
[In the void:Artemis]

"I come from poison. I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy."

Reminder Board
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Seer
💕Daddy's💕 Squishy 💦💦💦

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [S] Splashwillow [W] Wolfpaw [E] Elmcloud [T] Thistlepaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1441
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Deputy [S] RiverClan Queen [W] ShadowClan Apprentice [E] SkyClan Warrior [T] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:20 am

Adderpaw wove her way through the different throngs of cats, hissing in annoyance as different cats bumped against her. Bushing out her thick fur, she hoped it would hide how slightly over-whelmed and frustrated she was with her first Gathering; wasn't it supposed to be so much better than this? Spotting Eagleheart and Hollypaw, she quickly padded towards the father and daughter pair, stepping on several tails in the process. Adderpaw brushed up against Eagleheart as she settled down beside the tom, wriggling in between Hollypaw and Eagleheart as she sat down. "This is terrible," she complained as her face screwed up, "I thought the Gathering was supposed to be much more entertaining than this!" Sighing, she quickly wrapped her tail around her paw as she observed the strange tension between Eagleheart and Hollypaw.

ooc) mobile sorry

Living  |  Deceased

❀.. Thistlepaw  |  Wolfpaw  |  Brindlewhisker  |  Elmcloud  |  Splashwillow  ..❀
❀ thunderclan apprentice | shadowclan apprentice | windclan deputy | skyclan warrior | riverclan queen ❀
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripped

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [M]umblepaw (SkC), [C]oyotefang (TC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1948
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Apprentice (M), Young Warrior (C)

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:33 am

"I'm afraid this is what it is. If it were up to me, we wouldn't associate ourselves with these mousebrains," He muttered darkly in response to Adderpaw. Normally, her presence would have aggravated him as he had come to expect her quick wit and sharp tongue. However, he was grateful she had shown up when she did. Hollypaw obviously looked up to the older she-cat and that would probably be enough to keep her from racing off into the mass of mixed clan cats. Eagleheart also welcomed the warmth of the she-cat. His stubborn personality dictated that he didn't lean into her, but he registered the desire to. He kneaded the ground in confusion and frustration without moving from his spot.

deputy of the big tree meow meow boyes

Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Mumblepaw (Skyclan) 20/80 color=#990033
Coyotefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#666666
[In the void:Artemis]

"I come from poison. I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy."

Reminder Board
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: