Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mates for my Kitties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Mates for my Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 18:39

Cat Name:Batpaw
Clan: Skyclan
Rank:Apprentice(she is ready to be a warrior minus a  assessment she needs to become one)
Tom or She-Cat?:She cat

Special Requests:preferable from Skyclan if possible

Cat Name:Jaysong
Clan:Thunderclan
Tom or She-Cat?:She cat

Special Requests:

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Last edited by Amberpaw on Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 16:00; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 15:26

hump

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 16:53

hump

Back to top Go down
Lavender

Lavender

Characters : Lavenderpaw - Russetpaw
Clan/Rank : Lavender: Windclan Apprentice - Russet: Shadowclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 16:57

I have a Shadowclan apprentice, Russetpaw, for Amberpaw if you want

Have gained the rank of apprentice.///Have been to at least one Gathering.///Have been an apprentice for at least a month.///Have learned how to use the battle/hunting system.///Have gone on at least two patrols with your Clan.///Have completed an assessment.
Russetpaw:
Have gained the rank of apprentice.///Have been to at least one Gathering.///Have been an apprentice for at least a month.///Have learned how to use the battle/hunting system.///Have gone on at least two patrols with your Clan.///Have completed a hunting assessment.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 17:01

Sure that works for me :)

Back to top Go down
Lavender

Lavender

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 17:11

Great! Let me know whenever you want a topic for them~

Have gained the rank of apprentice.///Have been to at least one Gathering.///Have been an apprentice for at least a month.///Have learned how to use the battle/hunting system.///Have gone on at least two patrols with your Clan.///Have completed an assessment.
Russetpaw:
Have gained the rank of apprentice.///Have been to at least one Gathering.///Have been an apprentice for at least a month.///Have learned how to use the battle/hunting system.///Have gone on at least two patrols with your Clan.///Have completed a hunting assessment.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 17:14

We can do one now if you like

Back to top Go down
Lavender

Lavender

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 17:20

Sure! Should I make it or you?

Russetpaw:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 17:21

Could you

Back to top Go down
Lavender

Lavender

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 17:32

Russetpaw:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 17:55

Updated now just need mates for Jaypaw and Batpaw

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 18:20

hump

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 16:00

Bumpy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mates for my Kitties   Mates for my Kitties Empty

Back to top Go down

Mates for my Kitties
Page 1 of 1