Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Wisteria (Open Birth Topic.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

A Little Wisteria (Open Birth Topic.) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Wisteria (Open Birth Topic.)   A Little Wisteria (Open Birth Topic.) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:14 am

Sunblaze sat in the nursery until a ripple of pain coursed through her. "I'm having my kit!" She yelled knowing that the medicine cat told her she was only going to have one. She took the stick in her mouth that her mate had given her and chewed on it. The pregnant she-cat squeezed until a little wet furball popped out.

-----
Bearheart(npc) raced to his mate immediately. "Calm down! I got you this stick!" he watched as Sunblaze broke the stick. "Well guess it's too late then." He gazed at his kit (although it wasn't his) with a loving look. "She's beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

A Little Wisteria (Open Birth Topic.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Wisteria (Open Birth Topic.)   A Little Wisteria (Open Birth Topic.) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:25 am

Wisteriakit looked around her. She was in the strange environment. Everything around here was.... dark. Why? After a lot of thought, she figured out that she cannot see yet, and she saw only darkness. But there were also other ways to "look" all environment around her. She could smell; she smell her mother and another cat with deep voice.
After some thinking she felt asleep. There was enough of exploring for her first day.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down

A Little Wisteria (Open Birth Topic.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: