Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} Empty
PostSubject: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 13:37

Bat carried the wilted marigold pausing when he had heard the rustle of prey. Spotting a squirrel, he crouched, slowly growing nearer to it. Then, he pounced, crushing it under his weight before carrying it to the pile of marigold. He began eating the furry creature, finishing it just as he heard paw steps. Swiping his jaws with his tongue he quickly took hold of the marigold when he spotted a smaller cat, an apprentice, he guessed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 5:14

(Aw crap, completely missed this. So sorry >_<)
Though Sparkpaw's training had mostly focused on herbs and medicines, she knew the scent of a rouge when she smelled one.She'd only been out collecting herbs to replenish her stock, and if she was attacked she'd have no way of fighting. The young cat unsheathed her claws, glancing around cautiously for the origin of the scent. She jumped, startled, as a solid back shape emerged in the bushes. A tom, not one she'd even seen before. It looked like she'd found the intruder, but didn't want a violent confrontation. Tentatively, she stepped forward."Who is this?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 8:26

Bat blinked, the little she-cat seem surprisingly calm for this situation. "I'm Bat, you are?" He asked, placing a paw on the marigold.

OOC: sorry for the shortness, it was linger but got deleted uuuugghh

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 16:43

"Sparkpaw. Medicine cat apprentice of ThunderClan," she announced defiantly. Yes, this 'Bat' wasn't being outright hostile, but she though she might as well show him she wasn't going to be an easy target, regardless. "May I ask what you're doing here, on our territory? And I'll be needing some of that marigold!"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 7:29

"I suppose that's only fair. I'm trying to keep up stock, herbs aren't lasting in this weather." he said with a level voice, glancing at her unsheathed claws for a moment. From her body language, she wasn't determined to fight him, no arched spine, raised fur. Nothing more than an attempt at an assertive tone and claws.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 5:33

Sparkpaw's face softened a little. "Wait- you're a medicine cat?" Well, that was the last thing she'd expected. She quickly sheathed her claws. Rouge or not, she had to respect that he at least had some knowledge on the subject. "Well, I guess that's fair, too. Herbs have been a huge pain to find lately, must be all that cold." The ThunderClan cat smiled, though she still kept a cautious stance.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 11:16

He nodded, "Things are getting harder for loners as well, some exiles are forcing us into their 'clan'. They chase others out of the twolegplace so, I have to be ready for any bad wounds. Keep an eye on your kits, they've stolen one already." He added, it was a necessity to spread that news. He looked at the apprentice, "I honestly didn't expect such a calm expedition. Why are you less hostile knowing I'm a medicine cat?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 7:05

"Stolen kits? Well, foxdung. I'll make sure others know," Sparkpaw nodded. "Well as for hostility, it's hard to explain. I respect that - knowledge of herbs, I mean. Even though you're technically a rouge, I'd still feel bad attacking you, a fellow medicine cat. Besides, you'd likely still tear me to shreds if I tried." The she-cat laughed. "And anyway, part of that initial aggressiveness was just a precaution. Better safe than sorry."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 9:11

You don't look the type. Just from the way you acted, I knew you were no true threat. Besides, I wouldn't want to tarnish my name any further and, you'd get tough from that." he said with reassurance at her comment. "So, do all the medicine cats work together in the clans?" he asked with confusion. "It seems off knowing how how protective the clans are over borders."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 1:37

Sparkpaw shook her head. "Well, not exactly. We meet at Highstones every half-moon, and we trade herbs and talk. We're a lot more friendly with each other than your average warrior. Guess we're linked by StarClan or something, huh. Medicine cats are well respected through the whole forest, anyway." She finished with yet another smile. Those things seemed to be her permanent resting face. "Dunno how they'd feel about rouge ones though. Might be a bit iffy, but if you really wanted to..." Sparkpaw trailed off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}   Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw} Empty

Back to top Go down

Spark's Encounter {Closed for Sparkpaw}
Page 1 of 1