Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic) Empty
PostSubject: My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic)   My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic) EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 18:14

Jaguar watched the mouse she'd been hunting dart out into the open.Now was her chance!Ever so quietly,she crept closer.Each pawstep placed with presision,each movement silent and careful.Her breath was baited and her heart beat was slow.The tabby cat could hear the mouse's breathing and knew this was the moment she had been waiting for.

The bush exploded and out she flew,claws outstretched and a glint in her emerald eyes.The mouse perked up,its eyes widening in fear,its tiny heart quickening.The blood rushed to its small head and then it darted towards the long black streak that was the ThunderPath.Jaguar hissed in frustration as she missed,but she bounded out onto the black tar of the ThunderPath. It wasn't hard for her to catch the mouse and a smile crossed her maw as she held the tiny scrap in her mouth.She turned her head and saw a gleaming silver monster charging towards her.Now she was the prey.Jaguars green eyes widened and her body became frozen in fear.The pounding of heart sounded loudly in her ears.She knew there was no escaping this.Her run of freedom had been good,but now it was her time to leave.I don't want to leave though...They can't take me,I don't want to go!

The impact came .Jaguar's body was flung across the ThunderPath.Her emerald green eyes now glassy stared at nothing,her horrified sstare forever fixed on nothing.Her rib cage was collapsed and her neck in a horrific position.The tabby hadn't stood a chance.At least she'd faced it head on...

The scrawny mouse she had held in her maw now coated the ThunderPath.Its fur strewn everywhere and body mangled beyond recognition.

Blood stricken paws rolled on and a triumphant growl rumbled on.The monster had won and it knew it.It's eyes glinted maliciously in the dark as it prowled on.Blood splattered its silver pelt,but what did it care.It had won.Jaguar was just another victim crossed off its hit list.

Maybe someone find her mangled body.Maybe someone would bury her.Maybe Jaguar would just lay by the side of the ThunderPath rotting away like the countless other victims of monsters.

May her free spirit live on in Midnight.

OOC:Do you want with her now mourn her.Laugh at her,but she's dead and gone.Have fun!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic)   My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic) EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 23:31

Midnight wandered into WindClan territory looking for rabbits to hunt. Unfortunately she  was unlucky and found herself by the Thunderpath. There was a mangled body on the side, she ran over to it swiftly. "Whose this?" she muttered before turning it over and finding her mother's face.
"MUM?!" she screamed, tearing her lungs out. Sirens blared in her head making her dizzy. Out of all the cats why oh why would it have to be her only kin? "WHYYYY!" She yelled at Dark Forest with all her might. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE HER? NOT ME?" she drooped her head. She had done worse things than her mother. Midnight had done worse, so why did her kin have to be punished?
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic)   My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic) EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 7:20

Bat had begun to gather horsetail near the area, never on it as Pepper warned him. The thing crippled her. So far, he hadn't had much luck. The tom tsked in disappointment and decided to follow the path back to the twolegplace. Then, he heard a wail. The tom pushed his way through the slicked snow and slush until he found Midnight and Jaguar. He didn't say anything when he saw how horribly mangled his friend was. At least, he thought it was her. The body was in horrible condition. He stepped forward and pressed hours nose into the dead cat's side and then winced when another monster came by. Hours fave was still as plain as ever.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic)   My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Spirit Ends Here,But May Its Legacy Live On.[Open death topic)
Page 1 of 1