Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:02 pm

I am being nice, lol. We're getti g this sorted out. The plot will probably not happen if Ash threatens to exile Falcon if this continues... Probably.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2982
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Senior Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 am

I won't exile Falcon unless he breaks the code, don't worry~ If you want to to this plot, its probably fine, I'll just need you to tell me what you plan to do.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Senior Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:30 am

All Falcon wants to do is remove Smokepelt from deputyship. He is going to go to cats and garner support for when he confronts Ashstar about removing him...

For now that is the plan.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2982
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Senior Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:58 am

All right- as long as you don't try to kill Smoke or do anything illegal or anything, that'll be fine. Just so you know, Ash will probably still not remove Smoke unless more circumstances come up, but feel free to get support and try and stuff.

ALSO: Please keep this in WindClan, don't involve other Clans~

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Senior Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Willow

Characters : Redpaw || Rabbitpaw
Female
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 138
Clan/Rank : WC Apprentice || WC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Then sign Redpaw up too for support of Falconstone.

Redpaw of WindClan (20HP|80SP) || Rabbitpaw of WindClan (20HP|80SP)

Requirements to Next Rank:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Mottleclaw, Waspstep, Bonepaw, Thistleblaze, Raccoonfang, Shadowleaf
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6490
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Elder and Warrior and Apprentice, Riverclan Warrior, Windclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Once Raccoon becomes an apprentice she will take Falcon's side. So I will let you know when she is an apprentice.

CrowstarWaspstepThistleblazeBonepawRaccoonfangShadowleaf
SkyclanShadowclanRiverclanShadowclanWindclanThunderclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3241
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Going against her father, tsktsk RacCOON.

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear" ♪
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)   

Back to top Go down

Two sides to every berry (This Isn't Over)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: