Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3545

The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! Empty
PostSubject: The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed!   The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 21:57

The Legendary Sonickit Fanfic

Cover:

Everything you see in blue is my 11-12 year old self’s commentary. For example; By: Emma-- then an absurdly creepy looking smiley face. It was written 5 or so years after the fact. As you will be able to tell, the handwriting in the blue is better than the one in the story. All completely fitting on a 4 dollar book fair purchase that I coerced my grandfather into purchasing for me. My point of reason was that the cat on the cover looked exactly like the main character. A lie, of course. Yes, my real name is Emma. Amazing, truly.

Inside Cover:

Again, you see the blue writing. It is merely what I used the book for afterwards. But I refuse to delve back into those. Originally the title was; Warriors A New Prophecy Was Born. However, if you look, I failed to spell prophecy correct. It was more like; ‘profice’. Wasn’t good at spelling then, still not good now. Some things never change.

Page 1:
{I’ll spell it the way I spelled it as a kid.}
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Shudent his eyes open now? Asked Daisy. But he is opening thim now! Said sandstorm. Whay douse he have blue fur? Asked daisy. He is fine said Millie. OK said daisy trying to cange the subgecte . why douse fireheart seem so dence? I don’t know said sandstorm. Mom I asked. Yes sonickit? Can I play? Yes by don’t get under anyone’s paws, and come back by sunset said sandstorm ok said sonic kit.

First off, spelling was terrible. But again, I still suck at that. I also don’t think I knew what the word ‘dense’ meant. This is true throughout the book, so I am just going to comment on Sonickit’s gary-sueness. First off, Daisy is commenting about how his eyes should be open by then. After he does, he immediately runs off to go play out in camp. Being this young usually requires adult supervision. You could argue that he does have it because there are other cats out and about in camp. I’d then tell you that you are wrong and that you should go read the next page. Side note; he has two other siblings but who cares about them?

Page 2:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;I walked out into a vast open space. Camp was very active. Then I saw a large rock. A she-cat came out of a cave near it. Then she spoted me. she walked over to me and she said Hello Sonickit. Hi Bluestar. How are you? Do you want to be a warrior? Yes I said very load. Ok said bluestar “All cat old enough to cach thare one prey  come bheneeath the high rock for a clan meeting.
Okay, wait. This kit just barely opened its eyes and went into camp? Suddenly apprentice? When is the time setting? Young Splotch, why are you like this?

Page 3:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;{In blue: WTF?}
“Sonickit from this momant on untell you eran your warrior name you will be known by Sonicpaw. And I will mentor him.”
I walked up and tushed noses with Bluestar.
Squrrlkit from this moment on you will be kown by Suqrrlpaw. Whitestorm you will mentor her. Leafkit from now on you will be kown as Leafpaw.Cinderpelt you will be her menter. It is now over said Bluestar.
Bluestar what are we going to do today? I asked. We are going to go around the tarotory. Yes! I said happly.

Ok so not only his Sonickit Gary-sue, so are his siblings ‘Suqrrlpaw’ and Leafpaw. And Bluestar is his mentor. Amazing. To be fair, I appreciate the attempted use of quotations. It helps me understand what is happening. Although that disappears pretty fast.
Page 4:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics; So this is the windclan border remember the sent for battle. I nodded, sniffed it smelled like wind when thare is fire. What this smells that thay crossed the border! Yelled Bluestar. Sonicpaw go warn the clan...NOW! Ok! I said I stared to run torids camp.
‘Smelled like wind when there is fire’. ??? what
Page 5:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Hisss
Get out of camp!

This just in! Young kitten takes on much more trained cat. Doesn’t die!
Page 6:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Take this
Hiss
screech!

This just in! Same young kitten is suddenly flying!
Page 7:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Sonicpaw! Get over here
Good job! Time to go hunting

This just in! They drive off WindClan invaders! Then...suddenly...go...hunting?
Page 8:
First time hunting, and he gets a giant rabbit. A+ And this is where I get very lazy in my writting in this story.
Story of my life to be honest.
Page 9:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Wow look at what Sonicpaw chaught!
Wow you are right!

Everyone gasp in awe of his unhoned hunting skills. If he is so small, how can he carry the big rabbit? I don’t understand younger me.
Page 10:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Very good. Sonicpaw you are free to do anything.
Sweet!

At this point of writing it, it may have been a jump in time. Most likely a few days judging by the jump from pencil/pen  to highlighter.
Page 11:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Hi Silverpaw!
I Sonicpaw! Are you going to the gathering?
Yup!
I am going too!

Wow, if you look from the first page to this one, my handwriting got 10x better than before.
Page 12:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;He is cute and nice! Nothing like Lionpaw.
{At the Gathering}

She got that from their short conversation?
Page 13:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;
(Chattering)
Hi what is your name?
My name is goldpaw

Silver and Gold- Rudoplh
Page 14:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics; (howl)
Shadowclan hasexpereanced some border crosing from thunderclan
That is why you attacked us?
(Raing)
Time to go home it is raining
Hamfh

Waaaaait. It was WindClan who attacked. Now it is ShadowClan?
Page 15:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;in the aprentice den
You can take the nest next tomine
Thanks
Sonicpaw i need to talk to you said lionpaw
“Sure” said Sonicpaw
DON’T HIT ON SILVERPAW SHE IS MINE!

I have no words. I just--
Page 16:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;well mabe she wants me said sonicpaw
“Well too bad””! Said lionpaw
(Rusle rusle)
What is that? Said sonicpaw I think I smell shadowclan
Do you thk what I thingk? Said lionpaw.
We are being attacked! Shouted Sonicpaw
Attack!
Get them!
Don’t swet it this will be easy!

Ahhhh apprentice drama. This is where the iconic ‘S’ scarf comes in. End me.
Page 17:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Woah that is a BIG CAT!
Move shrimp!
missed

Younger me was such a treasure. Now look at me.
Page 18:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;Got you!
Shadowclan retreat! Yelled Blackstar ya you better run! Schreeached sonicpaw. Everyone come to the highrock for a clan meeting. Howled Bluestar. Cats poured out of there dens can gathered around Bluestar. “We need to patch up camp and need some freshkill because then they retreated they took some prey. So more border patrols huntingp arty and some cats to pach the camp walls. Fireheart you orginise that

I’m just shocked that at this rate, Sonicpaw wasn’t made a warrior. Most likely because I couldn’t think of a good name. I had thought of Sonicfeet--Sonicfoot. But nothing sounded right so it never happened. This is probably the most reasonable thing Bluestar has done in this entire story.
Page 19:
Translation from Young Splotch Hieroglyphics;{In blue, meaning 11-12 year old Splotch} Ya…...this is a crapy thing DON’T read it…….oh I might want to put this in the front.

The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! 3918861951
Your savior, Sonicpaw

tl;dr- I wrote a Fanfic when I was around 6 or so. I wanted to post this here to suffer. In the chatbox I mentioned it and received beautiful drawings. Muah ty guys
fanart <3:

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed!   The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 22:17

The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! MdeI4Nt

The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed!   The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 10:51

I SCREECHHhhh

The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! Sanik_cat

The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! RHCP_smolThe Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! RHCP2_smolThe Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed!   The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 11:16

This... this is amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed!   The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story--The Novel--The Legend of Sonickit....Revealed!
Page 1 of 1