Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:53 pm

"I know that, I learned that when I named my kits. I just wanted to knwo what you thought it was going to be." she mewed. Her tail flicking some stands of hay. She chuckled, "Whatever you get, I'm sure it will be a great name."

ooc: my internet is messing up so bad right now!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:25 pm

"Most apprentices are itching to get their warrior names, tossing and turning in the night while dreaming about their future warrior status. But, I just hope I can learn everything I need to." Redpaw admitted aloud, "Being a warrior is going to mean having a lot more responsibility." She let that hang in the air for a few heartbeats before continuing, "So, if you were born in a clan, how did you end up with the name Pepper?"

OoC: uh oh! That's no good!

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:29 am

OOC: sorry for the wait, exams are going on right now

"Well... I think my father gave it to me." she didn't sound too sure. "I didn't spend much time with my family as a kit," she added. The crippled she-cat looked at Redpaw. It had been so long since she heard a clan cat speak at least, not tainted with the awareness she had given Blacktwig. Just hearing about normal clan life was something that brought her back to her younger days.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:12 pm

"Was your father in the clan too?" Redpaw inquired.

OoC: that's ok, life's been crazy for me the past two weeks anyhow

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:17 am

Pepper looked confused and then realized she hadn't caught all the apprentice had said. "My parents were loners, neither of them were in a clan. I learned the naming rules from my former mate, my kits are in ThunderClan." she said, grooming her paw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:52 pm

"Oh!" Redpaw responded, "I must have misunderstood you." She began to comb her tongue through her thick, red fur, thinking about what Pepper had said. After having let the conversation lull into brief silence for a few moments, she mewed, "It must be difficult having your family in a clan that you're not a member of."

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Pepper shrugged. "It doesn't hurt them, they barely know me anyway. I wish I could have raised my kits but, as long as they're doing okay, I'm fine." she meowed. "I'm so proud of them."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 pm

The young she-cat stood and shook out her thoroughly-groomed coat. "I best be going." she mewed with a hint of sadness. Redpaw enjoyed the company of her friend Pepper, and regretted having to cut their conversation short. "I'd rather not get caught by a border patrol and it's getting pretty close to sundown. Next time I see you I hope to have the tale of my first Gathering to share with you. I'm sure it won't be as exciting as your adventure, though."

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 10:38 am

"Very well then. Take care, Redpaw, I look forward to hearing about your gathering." she meowed with a grin. Redpaw was a great escape from the loneliness of the barn. She loved the companionship. "I'll make sure not to crash your first gathering, okay?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))   Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Again, Hello ((For Leafy))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: