Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fruition of Appreciation [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

Fruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruition of Appreciation [closed]   Fruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 14:15

Thistlefall chuckled a bit at the thought of her trying to remove her apprentice from gorse, "thankfully, both my apprentices are older and slightly more collected." He commented, smiling, then realized the two of them should be warriors soon. "Greenpaw I think wasn't too thrilled that I was her mentor, but she's loosened up a bit as time progressed." He added.

He glanced over at her, thinking about her comment about them as apprentices. He didn't really know much of her during that time, and wondered what her training was like. "Yeah, our generation was just a little more sane I guess!" He joked.

Fruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 RHCP_smolFruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 RHCP2_smolFruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Fruition of Appreciation [closed]   Fruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 20:31

Brindlewhisker let out a short purr of agreement at Thistlefall's words, surprised to see how quickly their views on apprentices had changed. "We were both just apprentices a few sunrises ago, but now we talk about them as if we've been warriors for countless seasons." she reflected with amusement. "On the subject of the younger generation, I promised that I'd take Hollowpaw out on a hunting patrol before it gets too dark out. Unfortunately I think I'll need to hurry back to camp now to make good on that promise." She mewed, surprised to find herself feeling regretful that her time with Thistlefall was coming to an end. Flicking her tail eagerly, she glanced back towards the direction they came- thankfully it wasn't too far from camp and she could make good time if she hurried. "But perhaps we can do this again?" She offered, staring warmly at Thistlefall as she spoke.

Fruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Fruition of Appreciation [closed]   Fruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 10:08

Thistlefall slowed down a bit, turning to face Brindlewhisker for a brief moment, a light smile perched upon his muzzle. "I see, let's head back then." He dipped his head slightly as he trotted next to her once more, but now facing the way they had come. "I know how eager apprentices can be."

"I'd love to do this again, you're a really nice she-cat, I wish I had introduced myself sooner." He admitted with a light chuckle, glancing at his paws for a moment before looking up again.

Fruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 RHCP_smolFruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 RHCP2_smolFruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruition of Appreciation [closed]   Fruition of Appreciation [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruition of Appreciation [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: