Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed)

Go down 
+3
Inky Pawprints
Ice
Ash
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed)   Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 23:08

Flamepaw had been out hunting when the Windclan patrol had come in. He scented them from far off and had rushed off, almost forgetting his freshkill in the process. However, he quickly realized something important was happening here. The leaders and deputies were speaking. Alliance, His neck fur bristled uncomfortably as he caught the word coming from Ashstar a couple times while they spoke. Oh no, the apprentice groaned internally, We can't get caught up with Windclan! Flamepaw recalled the rumors that had been spread around at the last gathering. Seeing Smokepelt now, his tail lashed in frustration. If that tom had ever touched one of his clanmates, the long legged apprentice would have ripped his throat out. Other than at gatherings, Flamepaw had never really known Riverclan cats, but he did sympathize with their frustration. Windclan had done them wrong and wanted justice. Ashstar had refused to give it. His eyes trailed from son to mother and then to the Shadowclan leader.
Would Thrushstar ever really consider an alliance with them? Silently, he begged his clan leader to refuse the offer and hoped his clanmates agreed. The negative part of him couldn't help but think that maybe, just maybe, his own leader trusted these enemy cats more than him because they were still clanborn.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed)   Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 11:20

As Leopardfang joined them, Thrushstar nodded in acknowledgement to his presence. The whole situation was suddenly a lot more comfortable with his deputy around, and the leader finally felt like he could focus a lot more #Thrushfang2k17<3. He listened to Ashstar intently as she began to speak again, only glancing around to study her own deputy and the couple of warriors she brought with her. The old leader didn't recognize their faces, but he could easily tell how uncomfortable they were. It wasn't too odd, but neither one of them looked as if they wanted to be here. In fact, they looked like they were almost scared to death standing in Shadowclan camp. However, he said nothing to them. "I appreciate that you thought of us during your time of need, Ashstar," he told her. "But part of me does not want to separate Shadowclan from our ways. However, you have indeed been a decent companion in the troubling times both of us faced not too many moons ago." He paused, trying to think things through. "I will not say no to your request, but currently, I cannot say yes either. After many moons of hard times and even harder decisions, I have finally brought Shadowclan out of the dirt from where it came after Falconstar, Dewstar, and Reedstar's attack. While they are long gone, their actions had stained our reputation until now." The leader had breezed around the leaders' deaths, not wanting give them any acknowledgement that those awful leaders may have made it into Starclan. In his mind, none of them particularly deserved it. He wasn't going to say that out loud, however. "I will think about your offer, and maybe in the future, a formal alliance can be made. However, I will still give you help if you need it, so long as the need for it is justified. Since your clan has just been attacked, for instance, if your medicine cat needs any help, I would hope that Honeydrop can be of some assistance, especially in this harsh leafbare."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed)   Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 12:00

Ashstar's heart sank as Thrushstar continued. She understood perfectly his hesitancy, with all the unfair rumors being circulated around about her poor Clan. ShadowClan's reputation was bad enough without being associated with those "apprentice-maiming, code breaking fox-hearts." It was a perfectly reasonable, noncommittal answer. It was bad enough that the two Clans had decided Ashstar was a weak fool too blinded by love for her son, and that Smokepelt was a ruthless, kit-killing mad cat, but now their hatred for WindClan's leaders had transferred to its warriors as a whole. Hard times and hard decisions... Yes, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Thrushstar? WindClan's only chance had been as formally and politely crushed as any apprentice's far-fetched dreams. As much as she tried to hide her despair, the leader's shoulders sank. Thrushstar was in the perfect position, now. "Of course, Thrushstar. I understand perfectly," she managed to get out in a quiet, even tone. "Thank you for listening. Beetlepaw may come here tomorrow and share some herbs. We'll be where we've always been, I hope, if you ever change your mind." Unless RiverClan and SkyClan finally decide to get rid of us, once and for all. "Let's go, WindClan." She waved her tail and headed back out of ShadowClan camp, likely for good. Hopefully she could get out of the territory before the burden became too much and she succumbed to her weary, hopeless grief.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed)   Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Axis and Allies (semi-closed for ShadowClan, Thrushstar needed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2