Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Charry Pixels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Charry Pixels   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm not sure if I should take requests right now, but if you like my poorly made charry pixels I may do it XP

My Charries:

Past:

Kits:

Apprentices:

Warriors:

Queens:

Present:

Deputy:

Warriors:

Rogue:

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"

PostSubject: Re: Charry Pixels   Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:47 am

When I saw them in your siggy I was trying to search for the site!! They look so official... is there a site that you used, or did you make em yourself?

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Charry Pixels   Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:42 pm

I actually just looked up "Warrior Cats Pixel Blanks" in the google image search and it directed me here:

http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Pixel_Blanks

I needed something to keep myself busy while my muse returned so I started to fill the pixel blanks as how I would like my charries to look like. I wasn’t going to share them, but in the end I just decided to do it cuz my siggy lacked images from my cats XD

(Credit of the idea goes to Mistpelt tho, cuz I love the Character Pixel cat on their siggy)

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Last edited by Ink on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"

PostSubject: Re: Charry Pixels   Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Ahh! Thank you! I might just do a Blacktwig pixel and put it as my avatar, but still~! Thank you so much!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charry Pixels   

Back to top Go down

Charry Pixels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: