Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed)   Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 16:11

He gazed around the apprentice den, listening for any signs of the other apprentices still awake. After a few minutes, he rose to his paws and glanced backwards as the tom stepped out of the den. The cold night air calmed his mind as he hid among the shadows. Mistfur (npc) was guarding the camp entrance, turning around to any unexpected noise. I need to get pass her! He carefully stepped towards the dirtplace tunnel, then slipping out quietly. It was something else that was driving him far from his loyalty to WindClan, something powerful enough to control almost anything. It was the she-cat from ShadowClan. Amberpaw seemed so pretty when he had last seen her, which felt like moons ago. He made his way to fourtrees on the path he had took last night.

Silence seemed to swallow the world as he paced impatiently beneath the leaves or fourtrees, it's majestic branches towering over himself. In his mind, he feared that the black she-cat wouldn't come. She's ShadowClan, and I'm WindClan. What am I doing? somewhere from behind, ferns rustled and snapped the tom from his thoughts. He turned around and met the black she-cat.

"Amberpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed)   Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 16:49

The sleek furred black she cat wasn't sure what she was doing. She just remembered the tom from the gathering. She remembered they were supposed to meet and she decided she was going to go. She managed to sneak past the gaurd though usually Shadowclan was usually up about this time anyways so they just thought she was going out on her own. A plus for her. She made her way to four trees. She pushed her way through the ferns quietly coming into the entrance she pushed her ginger striped nose through until she saw him and she smiled some nervously.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed)   Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 13:51

"I-I'm so glad you're here! I-I thought you woul-wouldn't come..." He licked the she-cat's left shoulder and added rather hastily, "I wish we were in the same Clan, it's so hard living without you... He let out a sigh and gazed at the moon. It was still quite round from yesterday and he knew there was no time to be wasted. An awkward silence filled the clearing and he glanced around, then said in a playful voice. "Race you up that tree!" Letting his hind legs spring himself forward and turned around to see if she was catching up.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed)   Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed) EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 17:26

Amberpaw blinked then smiled and nodded"oh your on"She said accepting the challenge. The black sleek furred she cat bolted after him to the tree. She started to try and climb the tree.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed)   Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice glowing like Amber [Day: 1] (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: