Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Safe Haven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 19:44

Pigeonkit woke, the dawn light outside blinding his sensitive eyes. Blinking rapidly, he looked around the nursery. The small thicket that protected him from the elements was large and expansive to the young kit, but he didn't look around daydreaming like most kits do. He scoured the den with his cold yellow eyes, not really sure what he was looking for. Grunting he lifted himself to his wobbly feet, hissing at how he could barely walk on his legs. You could not be a warrior if you can't even stand up! he scolded himself as he struggled to find balance on the squishy moss. He groomed himself as he watched the sleeping warriors outside in the snow that he known since birth. I would be better than just a warrior, he promised himself, his little head already replaying the hunting moves that he saw apprentices practicing.
Stepping off the moss and bracken that made up his nest, he found himself practicing those moves. Over and over he fell, never being able to complete the run, but over and over he tried. Finally his exercise caught up to him, and the gray Scottish fold looked around, panting.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Safe Haven Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 22:23

Silentkit awoke to Squirrelkit bouncing around the nursery and decided to join him. He quietly jumped to his feet, and clumsily ran towards him and tumbled on top of him, rolling around in the moss."Ha! Youll never beat me!"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 22:55

Blazekit plodded after the two other kittens, his eyes opened wide as he stumbled ungracefully after them. Launching after Pigeonkit he yowled 'Incoming!' before colliding purposefully into the other kitten with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 17:31

Pidgeonkit struggled to get Blazekit off himself, and he growled, "What are you doing? You can't become a warrior by pouncing on cats. Just leave me alone to practice." He spat out a clump of moss and glared at the two kits.

Safe Haven Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 18:20

"Dont be a scaredy-cat! Let's play!" Yowled Silentkit. I wont let you beat me that easily! He thought with a grumble. Though Pidgeonkit shook him off fairly easily, he pounced onto Blazekit excitedly, tumbling onto the moss in a tangle with him.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Characters : (D)arkkit, (S)unkit, (M)istkit, (R)avenkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Wind Clan Kit, (S) Wind Clan Kit, (M) Shadow Clan Kit, (R) Wind Clan Kit
Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 60

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:55

Sunkit woke up from his nap from the noise of the other kits. "Whats going on?" Sunkit asked being the curious kit that he was. He got up on his paws and carefully walked over to the other kit. "can I play with you?" He had asked the others even thought he was smaller then them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 15:12

Flicking his tail, Pidgeonkit meowed, "Well, I am not playing games, just practicing some hunting moves I saw. You can join me, unless you want to join that group of kits that would just play games all they and then starve to death because they can't catch prey" he attempted to convince the younger kit to join him, he was very unemotional for a kit, but even he was starting to feel the loneliness of doing something that none of the other kits wanted to do.

Safe Haven Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Clan/Rank : (D) Wind Clan Kit, (S) Wind Clan Kit, (M) Shadow Clan Kit, (R) Wind Clan Kit
Cancer Dog

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 15:26

Sunkit walked over to Pidgonkit. "I can try my hardest!" Sunkit mewed. "This could be like an adenture!" Sunkit mewed more in excitement but then looks at Pidgonkit. "or would that be playing?" Sunkit asked as he sat down and tilted his head with curious eyes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 15:49

"Well, I guess not..." Pidgeonkit considered before crouching down on the ground. "I'm pretty sure what you do is you first look for your prey...once you found it, you get yourself ready for running by getting low to the ground. And then... you chase after it!" He said, slamming his unsheathed kit claws down on a leaf and shredding it to pieces.

Safe Haven Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Cancer Dog

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 16:05

"cool!" Sunkit mewed. Sunkit crouched down then slammed my paws on it then looked at pidgonkit for approval. "like that?" Sunkit asked hoping he did it right.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 17:38

Shrugging he pondered, "Well, I guess, but I ain't a mentor. Should we try from a distance or do something else?" 

Safe Haven Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 18:19

"Oo Can i play... I mean, practice? It sounds fun!"  He was very open to the idea of playing with pidgeonkit.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
darkglade

darkglade

Cancer Dog

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 18:32

Sunkit sat down to the side to let Silentkit have a chance since she wasn't to good at it. "you can try Silentkit!" Sunkit mewed at the other kit. "I'm not to good anyway. But thats ok I'll get better when I'm a bit bigger!" Sunkit mewed again.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 6:53

Hollowpaw was walking through camp when he saw his brother, Pigeonkit, tumbling with a group of other kits. Padding over, he flicked his tail. "Hey, Pigeonkit. Haven't you had your apprentice ceremony? It should be soon, right?"

Though the two brothers weren't really that close, Hollowpaw was wondering why he had already had his ceremony and his brother hadn't? The sleek black tom wasn't really close to his parents, either. Pantherlily and Duskstorm. Since his apprentice ceremony he had hardly talked to any of his family, though it didn't really bother him. He wasn't the kind of cat to snuggle up and have a family chat with anyone.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 7:01

Frowning, Pidgeonkit sat up and said, "I don't know. Ashstar must be stalling or something. Should've been a while ago." He shuffled his paws awkwardly, not knowing what else to do.

OOC: Why he has no ceremony yet is for plot. He gets angry he isn't an apprentice yet, sneaks out, falls down the gorge, survives until he wanders around in twolegplace where the rogue Bat saves him from a monster and raises him.

Safe Haven Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Safe Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Haven   Safe Haven Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Haven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-