Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang Empty
PostSubject: Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang   Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 17:18

Cat Name:Lichen-Lichenkit-Lichenpaw-Lichenfang

Tom or She-Cat:She cat

Appearance:Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang 9eS9xGE

Personality: She is a relatively outgoing she kit eager to meet others. As she gets older She becomes flirty but beyond that she is kind sweet loyal and brave.

Clan:Rouge but is joining Thunderclan(Thunderclan leader said she could)

Note:she won't be born for a little while but I an doing a plot to make room for her for when she is. Hazelpaw will be gone soon(is say a day or two before the topic is set up) so I'm just doing this ahead of time

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Last edited by Amberpaw on Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 16:56; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang   Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 22:29

For some reason the picture is broken for me. Do you mind describing it for me real quick?

And also for the origins, you will have to ask Fish if Lichen can be part of Riverclan as a rogue before this can be approved as per the new rules. If not, you might have to make her full Riverclan or take her somewhere else that will accept her ;w;
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang   Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 22:45

Kay I think I fixed it can you see her now?
Also I sent a previous pm to Riverclan leader but I never heard anything from them for a a few weeks now.... Can the deputy count if I ask them or no ?

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang   Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 17:07

hump

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang   Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 18:12

The cat is approved. I contacted Fish. When she gets back to me, I'll let you know if she can join Riverclan as a rogue or not cx
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang   Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 18:49

Fish told me that rogues are not allowed into Riverclan, but you are free to make her pure Riverclan~ or choose another clan. Up to you
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang   Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 17:33

Alright I just got a pm from Fish yesterday and I responded back about the question I had I'm just waiting for a reply back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang   Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang Empty

Back to top Go down

Lichen Daughter of Jubilance and Sleetfang
Page 1 of 1