Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 19:26

Blacktwig took a short breath, then continued willingly. "Whoever is willing to take this kit in, I'm perfectly fine with that - I need to get him off of my paws and continue with my life." Blacktwig looked at Mottledwing, his daughter, interacting with Leopardkit. She would be suitable as a guardian, but she had no milk - her teats were too dry for the small, golden kit to suckle. Blacktwig sighed, eyes clouded with worry and doubt. "There's always those," he suggested nervously, in response to Blizzardshine's comment. "I mean, they'd be willing to take in another kit... it's not so much a cost, is it?" Blacktwig scratched behind his ear, feeling sweat bead up on his brow. "Well, we'll wait," he finally said hastily.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 14:22

Blizzardshine just nodded calmly “I’ll talk to the Medicine cat about this then…However, I must ask, you said the name was temporary, but if the kit is going to join the clan he needs a definitive name. If you want to change his name, now is the time” Blizzardshine smiled as she looked at Mottledwing and the kit, if she wanted to take him as his own she would need to tell about this to the Medicine cats so they fed her the right herbs to start producing milk.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 14:56

"Well..." he paused, thinking. "I never said that I knew a permanent name!" Blacktwig scratched his ear. He allowed Blizzardshine to continue, listening closely. Blacktwig had already begun noticing that Mottledwing had a slightly bulging belly, but he wouldn't mention it. He glanced over his shoulder, looking at Leopardkit and Mottledwing.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 0:22

Blizzardshine just chuckled softly with Blacktwig answer “Well…in that case, and unless you or Mottledwing disagree with my choice, his name will be Leopardkit, and she will be her foster mother” She looked at Mottledwing as she played with the small kit, sure that she would be a great mother but giving her a way out in case she decided she wasn’t willing to adopt Leopardkit, as well to Blacktwig to change the little kit’s name if necessary.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 6:12

"Uhh..." he said. "Okay?" Blacktwig was tempted to stand up and wave his tail towards Mottledwing and Leopardkit, saying that they were now adoptive kin, but instead, he kept sitting. He bowed his head politely. "Mottledwing, you're fine with that, right?" Blacktwig asked, somewhat worriedly.

------

"Yes!" Mottledwing beamed in reply, still whisking her fluffy, red-and-white tail in front of Leopardkit for him to play with.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 11:28

Leopardkit continued to chase and pounce on Mottledwing's tail, letting out tiny play growls and hisses. He had no idea that his life had just changed forever.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: