Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Blacktwig took a short breath, then continued willingly. "Whoever is willing to take this kit in, I'm perfectly fine with that - I need to get him off of my paws and continue with my life." Blacktwig looked at Mottledwing, his daughter, interacting with Leopardkit. She would be suitable as a guardian, but she had no milk - her teats were too dry for the small, golden kit to suckle. Blacktwig sighed, eyes clouded with worry and doubt. "There's always those," he suggested nervously, in response to Blizzardshine's comment. "I mean, they'd be willing to take in another kit... it's not so much a cost, is it?" Blacktwig scratched behind his ear, feeling sweat bead up on his brow. "Well, we'll wait," he finally said hastily.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1598
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Senior Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Blizzardshine just nodded calmly “I’ll talk to the Medicine cat about this then…However, I must ask, you said the name was temporary, but if the kit is going to join the clan he needs a definitive name. If you want to change his name, now is the time” Blizzardshine smiled as she looked at Mottledwing and the kit, if she wanted to take him as his own she would need to tell about this to the Medicine cats so they fed her the right herbs to start producing milk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:56 pm

"Well..." he paused, thinking. "I never said that I knew a permanent name!" Blacktwig scratched his ear. He allowed Blizzardshine to continue, listening closely. Blacktwig had already begun noticing that Mottledwing had a slightly bulging belly, but he wouldn't mention it. He glanced over his shoulder, looking at Leopardkit and Mottledwing.

The moment I move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1598
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Senior Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:22 am

Blizzardshine just chuckled softly with Blacktwig answer “Well…in that case, and unless you or Mottledwing disagree with my choice, his name will be Leopardkit, and she will be her foster mother” She looked at Mottledwing as she played with the small kit, sure that she would be a great mother but giving her a way out in case she decided she wasn’t willing to adopt Leopardkit, as well to Blacktwig to change the little kit’s name if necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:12 am

"Uhh..." he said. "Okay?" Blacktwig was tempted to stand up and wave his tail towards Mottledwing and Leopardkit, saying that they were now adoptive kin, but instead, he kept sitting. He bowed his head politely. "Mottledwing, you're fine with that, right?" Blacktwig asked, somewhat worriedly.

------

"Yes!" Mottledwing beamed in reply, still whisking her fluffy, red-and-white tail in front of Leopardkit for him to play with.

The moment I move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface* {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnpaw {S}andkit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1400
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Young Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice {S} Temporary SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:28 am

Leopardkit continued to chase and pounce on Mottledwing's tail, letting out tiny play growls and hisses. He had no idea that his life had just changed forever.

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Site Moderator & ThunderClan Deputy
Living Characters | Deceased Characters

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18 Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]   

Back to top Go down

With Tooth and Claw, I'll Help You In [Abandoned Mini-plot] [DARKSTAR AND/OR BLIZZARDSHINE NEEDED!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: