Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plot with my Kitties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Plot with my Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 14:17

So I just need something to do with my cats Amberpaw(Shadowclan)(female),Hazelpaw(Shadowclan)(female),Jaypaw(Thunderclan)(female),and Batpaw (skyclan)(female)

So feel free to throw anything at me. I don't know of this is allows here but eh I need topics.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 16:34

We should plan something out with Amber, Hazel and Swift :D

- Sneak out to the borders/Twolegplace
- Become great friends
- Make friends in other clans
- Start a coup /shot
- Make a cake out of mice and frogs

|D

But seriously we should~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 16:40

Oh geezums, don't hurt my daughters...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 16:41

Yeah we should. A lot of that sounds interesting. I know Amberpaw would be down forsneaking out to borders and making friends in other clans. She like to cause a little trouble every now and then but in a good way.

Hazelpaw is up for being great friends she is more kinda like Hollyleaf in a way kinda values the warrior code a but too much.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 16:45

Okay! I'm down for a topic whenever~ My Swift baby needs friends anyway. Let me know :D

Also, what do Amber and Hazel need to become warriors? They've been around for a bit, haven't they??
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 16:46

I'm actually up for a topic now I need something to do lol

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 17:29

Alright! Where do you want it? And do you want to start it or me?
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 18:23

Could you start it and hmm in fine with anywhere sorry I'm not much help Sick

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 20:39

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Plot with my Kitties Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot with my Kitties
Page 1 of 1