Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Plot with my Kitties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tawnypool

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heathershade(HS), Tawnypool(TP)
Female
Number of posts : 1072
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:17 pm

So I just need something to do with my cats Amberpaw(Shadowclan)(female),Hazelpaw(Shadowclan)(female),Jaypaw(Thunderclan)(female),and Batpaw (skyclan)(female)

So feel free to throw anything at me. I don't know of this is allows here but eh I need topics.

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)(deceased)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6595
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:34 pm

We should plan something out with Amber, Hazel and Swift :D

- Sneak out to the borders/Twolegplace
- Become great friends
- Make friends in other clans
- Start a coup /shot
- Make a cake out of mice and frogs

|D

But seriously we should~

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Oh geezums, don't hurt my daughters...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heathershade(HS), Tawnypool(TP)
Female
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Yeah we should. A lot of that sounds interesting. I know Amberpaw would be down forsneaking out to borders and making friends in other clans. She like to cause a little trouble every now and then but in a good way.

Hazelpaw is up for being great friends she is more kinda like Hollyleaf in a way kinda values the warrior code a but too much.

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)(deceased)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Male
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Okay! I'm down for a topic whenever~ My Swift baby needs friends anyway. Let me know :D

Also, what do Amber and Hazel need to become warriors? They've been around for a bit, haven't they??

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:46 pm

I'm actually up for a topic now I need something to do lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Male
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Alright! Where do you want it? And do you want to start it or me?

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Could you start it and hmm in fine with anywhere sorry I'm not much help Sick

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Male
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Plot with my Kitties   Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 pm

~Site Moderator~