Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calm And Quiet (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Calm And Quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 13:15

Harepaw trotted happily through the plains. He swiped a paw ut tv to catch the fireflies and chuckled. He felt the warmth around him despite the cold of the living realm. The small brown tom began stalking a mouse as it stirred the grass.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 14:13

Silverpaw, now deceased, was a marvel of cats. The WindClan she-cat, who was most certainly something else, stalked the starry moor with no specific intent. She was lonely after her death - the same passing that she had dragged Coyotekit into. What a degrading and lowly action. The pungent scent of fresh grass filled the air. She crossly swiped her tail away when a small mouse, clearly a hoax, leapt upon it. She continued padding, until she spotted Harepaw in the distance. She never had company, and when she did, it was usually a single glance of acknowledgement... barely so, even then. "Hey," she purred, feeling a touch of amusement at the opposite apprentice's playfulness.

She leapt to one side, tail waving. Hoping to successfully slice a wing off of the tiny creature, she swung an unsheathed paw at a firefly, safely a shoulder-width away from Harepaw. Darting, the small insect dodged, and Silverpaw silently pouted. Ugh, she mused. If I were alive, I would be a warrior - I would've caught that! She made herself appear as normal as possible, as she half-stormed away from the minor situation. The perfectly sighted she-cat saw Harepaw again, and grinned as darling as she could. "Aha, sorry," she apologized quietly, nodding her head towards the young tom.

She wondered to herself how her former mentor, Spiderfur, was executing her abilities. She sighed mentally. She wanted to resume conversation, after all... no one was a stranger in StarClan. She found herself unable to do so, therefore, she waited for Harepaw to talk... if he wanted to. She flushed a pale red.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 15:43

OOC: Spiderfur was his mother, lol

"Hey, what's your name?" his whiskers twitched, the other seemed rather young like him. He used to be a skittish apprentice, terrified after the Dark Forest had taken over. He had gotten frightened by something and fled to the tunnels, causing one to collapse. He fought the Dark Forest along with the rest of StarClan afterward, feeling confident in himself. He looked down at the shifting grass between his paws.

Harepaw looked up at the she-cat, confused as to why she was smiling like that but the small tom stood up. He dismissed the mouse that he had been stalking and smiled at her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 16:41

"Silverpaw of WindClan!" Silverpaw replied cheerfully. She looked at the mouse, that she believed she had scared off. She frowned as it ran away. "Hey... I'm sorry if I ruined your catch..." she murmured, looking up at the small, fuzzy brown apprentice. She hadn't felt the company of another apprentice since she had met Bumblepaw in a dream. I wonder how he's doing, she thought. "Who are you?" Silverpaw asked kindly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 16:58

"I'm Harepaw, of WindClan." he purred happily. His star-filled tail brushed over the ground and he chuckled. "Don't worry about that mouse, prey never runs out here. I can catch another easily." He licked his paw a few times and ran it over his ear, sitting down.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 17:05

Silverpaw nodded, with a huff. "Yeah... I seem to keep forgetting that." she said. She wrapped her tail around her body, her thick, yet starry fur hanging moderately from her frame. "I wish sometimes that I could be back, you know? Training with Spiderfur, and maybe I would've had more time to talk to the other apprentices." Silverpaw's voice was abundant with admiration, especially since Harepaw was revealed to be a WindClanner, a common similarity to Silverpaw. She let out another soft sigh.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 17:25

"You knew Spiderfur?" he asked a hint of sadness in his voice. He wished to be with her again. He had left far too early to see his fearful mother at ease. Harepaw stopped his grooming and looked at the other with round green eyes. "She's my mother..." he said wistfully.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 17:29

Silverpaw gave a single, deep nod. "Yeah," she meowed darkly. "Spiderfur was my mentor." Silverpaw looked down at her paws, as if she could almost see Spiderfur milling below... still mortal. "I was a little nosy," she admitted shyly, rubbing her cheek against her shoulder as she turned a little red, "but Spiderfur could always tolerate it... she was awesome." Silverpaw sighed longingly, yearning for her old mentor's company once more.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 17:46

He smiled, purring at the thought of his mother. "She was always kind, and jumpy as well. I hope she's fairing well now." he stood and nudged the other's shoulder. "But, there's no use in focusing on that now, she'll be here eventually. It's best not to rush it." he looked out at the starry plains, fireflies shot across it like tiny stars just adding to the shimmering grasses.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 17:51

"I'm sure she is," Silverpaw mewed, striking the air with an attempt to catch a firefly. In one, long, fluid motion, she sprang forwards, yet she dove headfirst into the ground. With quickly dissolving soil staining her beautiful silver pelt, she got up. The fireflies flew around, seeming impossible to catch. She exhaled, taking her place beside Harepaw again. "I still miss her - especially when I never knew my parents much," Silverpaw said, "but you're right." Silverpaw nodded solemnly, a blunt expression upon her face. She curled up a tiny bit, coiling her body slightly.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 18:01

Harepaw smiled, "Hey, it'll be alright." he tried to catch fireflies as well, crouching and springing forward with his strong legs. Swiping for the glowing bugs was harder than he thought. He sat up from the grass, a firefly landing on his nose. Caught off guard, he fell back into the grass again with a sneeze.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 18:06

Silverpaw giggled, trotting along. The top of her tail drooped slightly, the rest as straight and linear as an oak's perfect branches. She looked down at Harepaw, collapsed on the ground with a sneeze. She batted at his nose lightly with a sheathed paw, and the firefly atop it flew away. It then landed on the bridge of Silverpaw's nose, and she covered the black, button-like prow. She cupped the bright firefly, yet it then proceeded to escape through the gaps between each clawed digit. She chuckled softly, chasing after the insect.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 18:20

Harepaw gave her an embarrassed smile as he got back up and watched her chase the firefly. "These bugs are harder to catch than a rabbit in rain..." he chuckled to himself. The tom crouched down, trying to sneak up on a trio of the bugs. When he pounced, two had escaped but, the third was still squirming under his paw. Its wings tickled his paw and he lifted it, watching the small bug fly off before returning to catch more. This was the most fun he had experienced since he got here.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 18:29

Silverpaw nodded, barely having any time, as she was poised to pounce. Her claws grated the soft ground, her eyes fixed on the juxtaposition of two fireflies. Their wings beat in harmony, a buzzing sound being omitted from their lacquers. She wriggled her haunches, and leapt, snagging their tiny bodies in between her sharp claws. Purring, she lifted them up, yet one escaped. "We're getting better, though!" Silverpaw said encouragingly, tail flickering behind her with triumph as she gazed at the remaining firefly, its body impaled. She set it down, and it flew away weakly. Silverpaw had spared the tiny bug's life.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm And Quiet (open)   Calm And Quiet (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm And Quiet (open)
Page 1 of 1