Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}

Go down 
+10
Ash
Midnee
Shadow
Splotch
Seer
Crystal
Poptart Santa
Maple
Jughead
Ice
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 2:06 pm

desu, chillax. I only made this as a joke. Most cats besides the random rogues are already gonna be protective over Thrust, oml.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 VHQrlk5
 I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 1QYZaRo

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:57 pm

"As a joke"? Really? But I guess I am overreacting a bit. Well, I don't hold grudges, or I shouldn't.
lol no I hold them forever

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:20 pm

Yup a joke.

Have fun with that grudge ;D

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 VHQrlk5
 I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 1QYZaRo

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3