Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro Empty
PostSubject: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 15:20

Once again Flamepaw found himself wandering off to fourtrees and away from his clan's territory. It was always a relief to get away. Thankfully, the snow had helped to keep away the faint scents of other clans that typically clung to the ground at gathering place. There wasn't much on his mind today other than the typical feeling of not belonging that sat in his stomach consistently. He stopped suddenly, thoughts interrupted by cat scent. There was something here fresher than before, something the weather hadn't had the chance to wash away.
"Who's there?" He demanded boldly, scanning the clearing from the far edge.

TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 17:21

Sparkpaw flicked an ear towards the voice. It certainly didn't smell like another ThunderClanner, no - was that ShadowClan? "Who are you?" she questioned back, refusing to be scared or intimidated."I'm just out here collecting herbs, and I don't see how that should bother you!". The medicine cat apprentice emerged from the shrubbery, carrying herbs. "I'm Sparkpaw, if you must know. And what are you doing here, anyway?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 21:17

"Oh, you're a medicine cat!" He exclaimed, taking in her words and the sight of her carrying the herbs in your mouth. Flamepaw back-tracked a second, realizing he must of come off a little harsh," Oh, uh, sorry, hi. I'm Flamepaw. And I guess it doesn't really matter to me that you're out here. Just not used to running into many other cats when I'm out here". That was a lie. He'd definitely met other cats here... last time for one. But he wasn't going to mention that to her. He knew that it wasn't common for clan cats to venture outside their territory and assumed that applied here too, save for the gatherings. At least that's what the apprentice had been told by his adoptive clan when growing up. The Shadowclan tom took a second to scent the air. Thunderclan! He knew that scent well from going on patrols of the borders with his mentor. It made sense Sparkpaw was out here, though, given she was a medicine cat.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 1:16

"Sparkpaw...?" Beetlepaw meowed as he wrestled free from a thorn bush where he had been collecting deathberries to keep safely in his den. He was worried that some cats at a gathering could have gotten poisoned by stepping on them and then licking their paws clean. The dark tom with yellow eyes bounded up to his friend, smiling, but his eyes narrowed as he saw the ShadowClan apprentice. Something inside his gasped dramatically, but he didn't let it show.

"Uhh, Sparkpaw...?" he whispered again, eyes narrowed and fixed conspiratively on the ginger tom.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 4:23

"Fine then! Flamepaw, was it? Nice name." Sparkpaw smiled. It didn't seem like he meant harm. She'd stay cautious, but not overly so. "You're from ShadowClan, aren't you? I'd recognise that scent anywhere." Her attention was soon diverted, however, by the sight of the WindClan cat. "Beetlepaw! How's it going?" she grinned. "Careful with those deathberries!" She quickly noticed his sceptical look as he narrowed his eyes at Flamepaw."Oh, that's Flamepaw. ShadowClan. Seems nice enough." she whispered back.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 19:53

Flamepaw stifled a laugh at Beetlepaw's reaction to him, "I mean no harm!" He remembered Sparkpaw's compliment about his name and mumbled a thanks. No one had ever complimented him before outside off the praise that Hazeflight, his mentor and best friend, offered up.
"Sparkpaw and Beetlepaw, was it? Nice to meet you both," He dipped his head in a formal greeting. The Shadowclan apprentice opened his mouth to ask what they were doing out here, but quickly shut it again as he realized there were probably herbs around here. It made sense for medicine cats to be out here collecting herbs. The funny thing was that he'd caught them out here at the same time. Maybe the bit of a thaw we've had?
Instead he asked something else, "You guys need any help?"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 0:52

Beetlepaw eyed the tom harshly, still not quite convinced by his friend's words. She tended to... get over-excited. "Are you actually going to ask whether I want you to gather deathberries...? Wow." he muttered. "Well, I suppose you could find me some budrock on your side of the territory. Rat bites, eww." he said, his tone milder.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 5:48

Sparkpaw nodded. "Whatever you say! I'm out here looking for poppy seeds, if you've seen any. Really helps deal with pain." She simply brushed off Beetlepaw's wary gaze. His trust concerns were valid, but she still though he was being sceptical. "Also, don't touch the deathberries," she added. "They'll kill you if you aren't super careful. Right, Beetlepaw?" She nudged her friend as an invite to make conversation. He may not like Flamepaw, but the least he could do was be civil.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 8:44

"Poppy seeds, got it. I've definitely seen those. The burdock I'm going to need help with... I'm not exactly a medicine cat," He laughed, and tried to give Beetlepaw a reassuring look. It was obvious the Windclan cat didn't exactly trust him. It was resonable not to trust a cat from another clan. But he had no reason to harm a medicine cat, regardless of their clan, and helping the medicine cat apprentice's would be a welcome break from his normal life.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro   TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

TBC: Sparkpaw/Beetlepaw Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: