Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)

Go down 
+2
Ripped
Midnee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6663

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 14:27

OCC: fun fact - F A M auto corrects to senpai lol

Eagleheart was silent for a moment as he thought. Finally, he spoke, "I will take a couple back to Skyclan with me. Only around 2. I cannot afford more with how many cats Crowstar has brought in recently. A lot of the clan hasn't been too thrilled about it. Myself included," His words were tight, void of emotion. He shot a glance at Rippedpaw as he continued and flicked his tail towards him, "I'll say we found them. Rippedpaw will back me up. Crowstar will most likely have no problem saving kits. And I will look after them as my own. But no Skyclan cat is to ever know". The warrior glanced at the kits with sadness in his eyes. It finally hit him what was happening. Hazeflight had time to prepare for this, while he had no idea. All at once, he was finding out he was a father, and losing half of his children, along with the mate he could never fully be with.
"I love you, Hazeflight," He muttered, "But it is my best interest and theirs that other cats never know where they came from. Now, let's go". The warrior headed closer towards the Shadowclan border, wanting to help see them off. In his head, he had decided that Badgerkit and Hollykit with him back to Skyclan, since they didn't look to much like him. Once they reached the border, he ordered Rippedpaw to help take the other four closer to the Shadowclan camp, recommending they use the snow to their advantage to mask his scent. It would at least be washed away soon after.

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2093

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 15:45

Hazeflight lowered her head solmenly.He is gone.They are gone.Why StarClan?Why do you do this to me?What did I do to deserve this?She padded silently towards,head drooped and muscles aching."Is this goodbye
...For good?I love you to and I always will."
she mewed hoarsely.Before she crossed she handed him Hollykit and Badgerkit,nuzzling them one last time."No,don't hide it from them,tell the kits when they're old enough and can handle the truth."Hazeflight Nuzzled Eagleheart maybe for the final time and crossed the border,disappearing into the snow.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6663

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 15:51

"It has to be. I was a mousebrain for thinking this could have worked. And don't worry. The kits will grow up know they have an amazing mother and father that loves them. We won't forget you, Hazeflight," He nodded slowly in a final goodbye. Eagleheart knew they couldn't continue to meet anymore. Sadly, he watched his mate leave with his newly born kits. He waited for Rippedpaw to return. The two toms headed silently back towards the Skyclan camp, each with a kit wriggling in their jaws and their minds racing.

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 15:59

Emberkit figured out, that tall and strong character was Eagleheart, which was somehowe connected with all these kits, her brothers and sisters. But why did he took Badgerkit and Hollykit? Did they did something wrong? And what will happen with them, who left here? Probaly going with mother? So many questions and so few answers...

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2093

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:00

OOC:Camp topic with Rippedpaw and Hazeflight?

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)   Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Eagles Are Born In Hazey Skies(closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3