Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Webby's lookin for love!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Webby's lookin for love! Empty
PostSubject: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 2:34

Cat Name: Webtail
Clan: SkyClan  
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: No cross-clan. Toms only please.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 11:47

Waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt Did you say tom? Why not she-cat? Sunblaze is lonely and is looking for more kits. She only has two right now.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 12:26

Wooo, gay poweeeer

iamderpygayandcutetail

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 12:34

Srry m8, the bab needs a tom.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 4:58

hump)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 7:58

I feel so horrible

I feel so horrible, I feel so horrible to do this-

//shamefully pushes Blacktwig over

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 8:26

I might just take that offer if no one from SkyClan takes this, he wouldn't really be the type to do crossed relationships. Just stay posted I guess.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 8:31

Alrighty! It was just something that I wanted to do with Blacktwig to expand the family tree to see what happened.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 4:45

^Moss is gonna be pissed as hell

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Webby's lookin for love! Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 6:30

rip

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 14:01

Last boop)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 17:55

Ohhh gosh. I wanna offer up Rippedpaw, but I dunno, he's my babe.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 14:07

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 14:12

Wow, so many people moving text.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 15:01

Is this going to be a thing the clan knows about or private? Because if it'd be public I'd have to say no :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webby's lookin for love!   Webby's lookin for love! Empty

Back to top Go down

Webby's lookin for love!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next