Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush  Empty
PostSubject: Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush    Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush  EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:29

Here's the plot: Pansypaw is out exploring the territory along one of the borders.  She falls in the river/gets stuck in brambles/gets stuck in mud*, and the tom helps her out.  They leave being attracted to one another, and talk at the next Gathering.  They decide to meet up, and this goes on for 2 or 3 moons.  Eventually they get into an argument/get discovered*, and decide to call it quits. Pansypaw walks away with new wisdom and maturity, and the tom walks away with whatever their player chooses :)  
*The situation will depend on the clan the tom is in, and other factors.

Click here to see Pansy's profile :)

Requirements:
Must be an apprentice around Pansykit's age (She will be promoted to apprentice around 12/22/16)
Preferably from RiverClan, but ThunderClan or ShadowClan could work too
Not a long-term relationship, just a childhood crush that fizzles out; 2 or 3 moons at the most.
Any personality is okay, but Pansykit would probably be most attracted to a tom who is adventurous, possibly rebellious.
NO KITS will come out of this relationship

Application:
Cat's Name:
Clan:
Creation Topic or Character Profile:

So, who will be Pansy's little bad boy?  Laughing

Last edited by RainyHeart on Fri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush    Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush  EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:46

Application: I don't know what this means, crush I guess?
Cat's Name: Bouncekit (will be Bouncepaw at next Gathering)
Clan: RiverClan
Creation Topic or Character Profile: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26430-bouncekit-of-riverclan#337002

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush    Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush  EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:12

7 Secret Dimmehs wrote:
Application: I don't know what this means, crush I guess?
Cat's Name: Bouncekit (will be Bouncepaw at next Gathering)
Clan: RiverClan
Creation Topic or Character Profile: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26430-bouncekit-of-riverclan#337002

You get the spot! Cheering Sorry for the confusion, I put the wrong symbol there.  You didn't need to put anything xD
Let me know when Bounce gets his apprentice name, and I'll make the topic :)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush    Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush  EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:16

Alrighty! :3 And it's okay! You've already seen how I roleplay, I did Viperpaw in the topic with Adderkit.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush    Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pansypaw's Forbidden Crush
Page 1 of 1