Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 11:59

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock, brushing snow off her gray fur. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" WindClan was in desperate need of more warriors.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 12:12

Brindlepaw's eyes sleepily opened at Ashstar's call, and with a great reluctance she forced herself to rise from the warmth of her nest, lazily lapping at a few stray clumps of her before padding out into the cold, snow-filled clearing. The cold snow stung her pads bitterly and rapidly began to collect on her thick fur as she settled down beneath the looming form of the Tallrock, brief flashes of anxiety and excitement colliding within her snow-spattered form as she realized that this meeting was likely her Warrior ceremony, as there wouldn't really be any other reason for this Clan meeting. "I should of actually groomed my fur instead of lazily licking a few stray hairs!" Brindlepaw reflected in embarrassment, quickly fluffing out her long fur to hide how messy it was, all the while becoming more and more nervous.

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 12:15

Ashstar smiled at the young she-cat. "Brindlepaw, please step forwards." Once the she-cat did, she continued. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Brindlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 12:32

Brindlepaw's legs felt shaky under her own weight ash she took in Ashstar's words- of course she would always do her best to uphold the code, but would that be enough? The words felt stuck in her throat, like a tough piece of fresh-kill, and as she went to answer, the words came out slightly garbled in her nervous state. Brindlepaw cleared her throat before answering more clearly," I do, Ashstar."

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 12:41

Beetlepaw smiled as he saw Brindlepaw, an older she-cat be called to the front by Ashstar. They needed warriors in the clan now more than ever, and Beetlepaw was glad as each apprentice grew up and the Clan felt safer and safer as time passed. He nodded as the she-cat swore her loyalty, in appreciation. Sometimes, he wished he could have followed the path of others, become a warrior. But that was not what StarClan had meant him for.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:20

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Brindlepaw, from this moment you will be known as Brindlewhisker. StarClan honors your kindness and dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head.

Last edited by Two Empress Ashes on Fri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:35

Mottlepaw sat outside of the apprentice den, his tail wrapped around his paws as he watched the ceremony take place. He was happy for Brindlepaw, even if it pained him that she wasn't going to be sharing the apprentice den with him anymore as they had grown rather close. He couldn't wait until it would be his day to become a warrior as they now had a rank separating them but smiled nonetheless when Brindlepaw uttered those every important two words and her warrior name was bestowed upon her. Brindlewhisker. It was going to be strange trying to refer to her as that name but he was proud of her. "Brindlewhisker! Brindlewhisker!" he called out from where he sat, happy to cheer on his friend.

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: