Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There's a Lily in the camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

There's a Lily in the camp Empty
PostSubject: There's a Lily in the camp   There's a Lily in the camp EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 13:46

When Lilykit came out of the nursery for the first-time no one noticed and if they did they just didn't care. She didn't blame them, she did keep to the shadows and quietly observed everyone.

But not today, she was going to show how good of a kit she was and how great of a warrior she could grow up to be. Her dad was Skyclans leader! Her mom... wasn't as impressive but she was her mom so that made her the best! Trotting into the clearing she looked at the barriers, scrutinizing them but not without the look of awe in her pale blue eyes.

Scrutinizing the barrier turned into peeling it apart to look at how it all weaved together, completely taken by it in her curiosity, so taken by it she didn't even notice the cat coming up from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: There's a Lily in the camp   There's a Lily in the camp EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 13:55

Webtail watched as the kit trotted through camp. He smiled, remembering the awe that he had as a kit when he first left the nursery. Ah, what simple times. He missed them. The warrior was about to head out for some open spaces when he noticed the kit taking apart the brambles and woven grass that protected them. He trotted over with an amused purr. 

"You aren't sneaking out, are you?" The tall warrior asked, flicking the snow with his tail. "Surely it's too cold for you, besides, I'm sure Crowstar wouldn't be to happy to find out you've run off in this dangerous weather."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There's a Lily in the camp   There's a Lily in the camp EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 14:01

Lilykit turned around with shock before looking at her paws in shame. "I was just.. lookin' at the wall. It's cool." She muttered lowly, her paws shuffling as she pressed her ears against her head, her eyes looking back up at the warrior quickly before looking back at her paws. Feeling the need to be more elaborate on what she was doing she meowed. "I wanted to see how it all kind of... I don't know.. uh, formed? Gotten put together?" She sputtered, her small vocab restricting her from really being specific.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: There's a Lily in the camp   There's a Lily in the camp EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 14:15

He chuckled and smiled. "Really? That's just how I was when I was you're age. I was always curious about everything You wanted to know how the barrier was woven. You're a pretty smart kit, you know." He mewed. "I'm Webtail by the way."

Mobile)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There's a Lily in the camp   There's a Lily in the camp EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 14:36

"Hi I'm Webtail, I'm Lilykit, my dad is Crowstar and my mom is Poppyfrost!" She meowed, grinning as she forgot her sins and joked with Webtail. So far the tom was okay she was wondering about him in general though, like what if he was secretly a evil super villain!? No, he seemed to nice, he was probably a super-secret super hero or something. Quickly spiraling into her head to contemplate these new ideas Webtail was quickly forgotten for brief moments, her senses never really letting her day-dream or lose touch with reality.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: There's a Lily in the camp   There's a Lily in the camp EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 23:38

ooc: hump
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: There's a Lily in the camp   There's a Lily in the camp EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 17:35

"Hi uncle!"Leafstream meowed to the kit. He was one of the older warriors and a kit was his uncle? He blamed Crowstar for having another litter of kits. He gazed around at the other cats looking for Magpieclaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a Lily in the camp   There's a Lily in the camp Empty

Back to top Go down

There's a Lily in the camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: