Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} Empty
PostSubject: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 6:52

Morningfog had this planned out, Smokeface was out of camp. It was her window. Slipping out of the nursery, she left camp. Shivering, the queen made her way to the trees, she had found and dug out an area under some of the roots some time ago. A sharp pain went through her and she hobbled and smiled sadly. "Just... just a bit longer, okay?"

The russet colored she-cat slipped into the small area, keeping her and the soon to be born kits out the snow. It was cramped, no doubt. With another contraction, she grit her teeth and pushed, giving birth to the first kit. (Yellowkit) Then another contraction came, bringing the second into the world. (Applekit) two more followed that and Bouncekit as well as Palekit were born.

Kits can post)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Krampus on Fri 23 Dec 2016 - 2:47; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 12:43

Life for Smokeface was easily becoming a trembling pillar. Fogheart was dead, Shatteredpaw seemed to have gone away... But he had to keep strong. Soothing his nerves with a good hunt would be good. How wrong he was...

He had been worried. Morningfog said she needed some time out of the warrior duties, to stay a bit with the medicine cat. So why could he scent her out here in the wildland...? The gray tom snuck through the trees, unusually alert, until he caught sight of his mate and two kits. Did she have kits? Why did she hide it from him...?

"Morning. What are you doing?" he asked, a whisker twitching uncontrollably. Had she lied to him...? She had. He eyed the kits with worry, they could have been catching a cold by now... but wh-...

SLEETFANG.

Those kits... there was nothing of him in their looks... they looked like Morningfog and... Sleetfang. Rage boiled inside of him, and his mouth opened lightly, as if to speak. He struggled, but in a heartbeat, words flooded.

"You had kits with him. You lied to me, you hid from me. I mean nothing to you, our kits mean nothing to you. I will not lie for you. I will not say you had my kits again. If that is what you wished for, then have it your way. Me and the kits don't need you. Stay away from us. Filth. Stay. Away. Have your new lover for a mate." he said, shaking with anger. He did not flee the scene. He wanted an answer.

He wanted to see her break, like he had done.

Another pillar broke.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 14:32

Morningfog smiled softly at the tiny kits, moving the to her stomach and grooming each of them thoroughly. "Beautiful... Yellowkit, Bouncekit and.. Applekit." she murmured, nuzzling them. The sound of paw steps made her nervous, shrinking momentarily before peering out.  "Smokeface-"she had planned on greeting him, telling him she had been nervous about having kits in Leafbare so soon after the death of a queen. She wanted her kits to have a stable family with a loving father. However, that hope went shattering when she heard what he said. Then, she wanted to apologize and admit how foolish she had been but, Smokeface had gone too far. After the shock had hit, anger replaced it. "You and your kits? You can't take them from me! They are still our kits no matter what. I will spend as much time with my kits as possible, they won't be stranded like I was. I love them, I'd put my life down no questions asked. You have no right to just snatch them away from me!" she curled her tail around the newborns and narrowed her eyes. 

"And I will also raise Fogheart's kits whether you approve of me and my filth." she struggled to stand, wanting to get her kits back to camp, introduce them to their large group of siblings and get them warmed. "I envy you, you've been the perfect little warrior since birth. I've been the traitor, the follower, the code breaker. I was raised in the Dark Forest prime! My mother resented all that I knew, left me terrified in the middle of a battle I could never understand. But who cares, right? Serves me right for existing. I'm guessing you'd rather throw these kits into the gorge rather than help me carry them so, I won't even ask." She picked them up, carrying them high over the snow. "I wouldn't want you to have to put up with my filth, the warrior code doesn't count now right?" she trudged through the snow, tail high. She wouldn't cry, not for anyone that spoke to her that way. She'd focus on the rest of her family, her kits. 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Krampus on Thu 22 Dec 2016 - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 14:52

Maybe he had gone to far. Way to far. StarClian what he had said, it hit him right in the stomach, all of his cruel words. Ne backed down a few steps. Hks paws were aching, his muscles numb. He took a few steps towards his mate. His jaw half dropping. His eyes wide. He touched her nose quick and shy, before backing off several steps.

He had been the perfect warrior. Too perfect. Maybe he needed some blood on his paws. Maybe he needed some time alone. Family life. Clan life.

"I'm sorry, Morningfog. I-I feel decieved, but I went too far. You have the right to hate me as much as I thought I'd hate you for this. But know this. You are my imperfection. Because I know I would murder in coldblood for you. And tell the kits I love them. All the kits..."

And with that he left the scene, gasping for breath, unsure of what to do.

(And... he just went missing. My bab needs some alone time. Like, real alone time)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Characters : Lightkit (TC), Applekit (RC), Palekit (RC), Creekkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : RiverClan kit, ThunderClan kit, WindClan kit
Leo Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 16:58

(I've never roleplayed as a kit literally just born so I'm not super sure what to post yet, if anything. I am reading this though :D)

Applekit mewled pitifully as he was carried by his mother, unaware of the emotional turmoil around him. His meager amount of matted orange fur was not nearly enough to give the newborn any protection from the cold.

Back to top Go down
http://warbeagle.deviantart.com/
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:19

Yellow kit yawned and looked at his mother. He said to himself : "When I will be so big as she." Yellowkit went nearer to his mother and tried to attract her attention. He lick her and several times repeat word : "Mama." Yellowkit said this not very loud and in serious tonnes. "Mama..."

(I hope I will be right)

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 4:42

Bouncekit squirmed restlessly beside his mother. All of the commotion that was going on around him, he was completely blind to. His tiny paws batted helplessly at the fragile air, his eyes sealed shut. He was incased in pure darkness still, but shocking cold hit his fur. He squeaked a few times, crawling to his mother, although he didn't know where she was. He was one of the smallest of the kits, and he didn't know what to do.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:49

With a heavy heart, she carried her litter through the snow, occasionally resting them on her paws and tail to warm them and rest her tired jaws. The struggle was not over and she would be the one at fault for all of it but, the one thing she did not regret was the litter she was now guarding. Flurries of snow blurred her and the grasslands from view as she neared camp.

Couldn't have gone better! End Topic, optional continuation if you guys want but this is more for announcing Smokeface's disappearance. https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26433-the-bearer-of-bad-news-open as well as a nursery topic to get your post numbers up and into the swing of things https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26462-could-things-get-any-worse-open#337284.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}   Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic} Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Things Can Come Out Of Bad Decisions. {Open Birth Topic}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Beech Copse-
Jump to: