Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
It's Newleaf, snow still blankets the earth, but shoots of green are budding...
This month's activity is over! Please PM a staff member if you have been left out of Allegiances! If you missed it without an announcement, you better have a good excuse :)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

An Unlikely Friendship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daddy Derrek

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkpaw(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2547

PostSubject: An Unlikely Friendship    Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:59 pm

When DarkClan invades the barn, Pepper will be driven out as she cannot fight or hunt. She's going to hide in the tunnels of WindClan. She'll be found by a WindClan apprentice. They'll secretly bring her prey and exchange stories maybe even introducing friends. After a bit, something will happen to make the apprentice mad or scared and they will run away. The apprentice will stay with her in the tunnels for at least a few days until she convinces them to return home*. They will continue to meet as they did before as the apprentice becomes a warrior. 

*If your cat does not return to WindClan, that is fine as well they just need to be there originally. 

Form:

Name:
Reason for running off:
Personality:

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy Derrek

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkpaw(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Extra wumpage)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

Characters : Redpaw || Rabbitpaw
Female
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 138
Clan/Rank : WC Apprentice || WC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:12 am

I think Redkit would fit this well.

Name: Redkit
Reason for running off: She shares this secret friendship with a fellow apprentice who doesn't like it and questions Redkit's loyalty to the Clan. Feelings hurt, she hides out with Pepper, not wanting to have to make a choice between loyalty to friendship and loyalty to her Clan / the Warrior Code.
Personality: Tender and gentle, Redkit values friendship and companionship above all else. She is quiet and observant. Her hunger for knowledge makes her a quick learner, but, her hesitant nature could prove fatal if she doesn't learn to act quickly in the face of danger. ((What I wrote in character creation.))

Redpaw of WindClan (20HP|80SP) || Rabbitpaw of WindClan (20HP|80SP)

Requirements to Next Rank:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy Derrek

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:16 am

Sounds perfect to me, I'll make the first topic they'll meet in once Redkit becomes an apprentice. We're also waiting on the DarkClan battle to finish.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

Female
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:25 am

Sweet!!

EDIT: Do you mind if I roleplay with my mentor a bit first? Tour the territory, learn to use the hunty thingy.... and then on a solo hunting mission she could wander into or around the tunnels and find Pepper. Sound good?

EDIT Again: Or, if you'd rather do this sooner than later, she could just be out exploring on her own and stumble upon Pepper that way. Redkit is Redpaw now, by the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy Derrek

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:28 pm

Both are fine to me but, there has been a sudden change of plans. Instead of the tunnels, it will just be WindClan territory in general while she's gathering herbs. It seems the barn isn't getting overrun but I still want to do this plot! I'll make to first meeting whenever you want.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun Bun

Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1704

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:30 pm

If you are interested, she could also meet up qith Beetlepaw and teach him about the way lf medicine cats. He needs someone XD

Smokeface
 Beetlewing  Cherrymist
RiverClan Experienced Warrior  WindClan Medicine Cat  SkyClan Mollie
Edd Sheeran ~ "Photograph" Milky Chance ~ "Stolen Dance"  Rachel Platten ~ "Fight Song"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Daddy Derrek

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Cool cool, a nice reunion of the two. I'll make Beetle's right now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

Female
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Aww, I was looking forward to the tunnel drama, but that works just as well. And I'm ready to start whenever you are.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy Derrek

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:10 pm

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy Derrek

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:16 pm

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

Female
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Do you want to do both at the same time, or do you want me to wait until you're done with Beetle?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy Derrek

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:50 pm

The topics are separated, you both can post at the same time.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Friendship
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: