Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Unlikely Friendship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

An Unlikely Friendship  Empty
PostSubject: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 15:59

When DarkClan invades the barn, Pepper will be driven out as she cannot fight or hunt. She's going to hide in the tunnels of WindClan. She'll be found by a WindClan apprentice. They'll secretly bring her prey and exchange stories maybe even introducing friends. After a bit, something will happen to make the apprentice mad or scared and they will run away. The apprentice will stay with her in the tunnels for at least a few days until she convinces them to return home*. They will continue to meet as they did before as the apprentice becomes a warrior. 

*If your cat does not return to WindClan, that is fine as well they just need to be there originally. 

Form:

Name:
Reason for running off:
Personality:

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 17:39

Extra wumpage)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 8:12

I think Redkit would fit this well.

Name: Redkit
Reason for running off: She shares this secret friendship with a fellow apprentice who doesn't like it and questions Redkit's loyalty to the Clan. Feelings hurt, she hides out with Pepper, not wanting to have to make a choice between loyalty to friendship and loyalty to her Clan / the Warrior Code.
Personality: Tender and gentle, Redkit values friendship and companionship above all else. She is quiet and observant. Her hunger for knowledge makes her a quick learner, but, her hesitant nature could prove fatal if she doesn't learn to act quickly in the face of danger. ((What I wrote in character creation.))

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 8:16

Sounds perfect to me, I'll make the first topic they'll meet in once Redkit becomes an apprentice. We're also waiting on the DarkClan battle to finish.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 8:25

Sweet!!

EDIT: Do you mind if I roleplay with my mentor a bit first? Tour the territory, learn to use the hunty thingy.... and then on a solo hunting mission she could wander into or around the tunnels and find Pepper. Sound good?

EDIT Again: Or, if you'd rather do this sooner than later, she could just be out exploring on her own and stumble upon Pepper that way. Redkit is Redpaw now, by the way.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 13:28

Both are fine to me but, there has been a sudden change of plans. Instead of the tunnels, it will just be WindClan territory in general while she's gathering herbs. It seems the barn isn't getting overrun but I still want to do this plot! I'll make to first meeting whenever you want.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 13:30

If you are interested, she could also meet up qith Beetlepaw and teach him about the way lf medicine cats. He needs someone XD

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 13:36

Cool cool, a nice reunion of the two. I'll make Beetle's right now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 13:39

Aww, I was looking forward to the tunnel drama, but that works just as well. And I'm ready to start whenever you are.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 14:10

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 14:16

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 14:41

Do you want to do both at the same time, or do you want me to wait until you're done with Beetle?

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 14:50

The topics are separated, you both can post at the same time.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Friendship    An Unlikely Friendship  Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Friendship
Page 1 of 1