Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Who should be the next WCC Admin?
Bluesky
EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY - Page 6 Vote_lcap47%EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 25 ]
Jaybird
EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY - Page 6 Vote_lcap53%EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 53

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY - Page 6 Empty
PostEVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY

Okay, everybody, this site is getting hectic, or at least my work is. Some of the Warriors are rising in rank fast, so we're going to need Deputies and Leaders soon. I refuse to do that unless-or until-there are 2 Admins working on it.
Graystream's been gone a while, like Mistpelt and Firelight, so I think it's time to pick a new Admin to help me work and make decisions.

So everybody on this site MUST vote because this will impact the whole site. And in the loss of one Moderator, seeing as how Bluesky and Jaybird are both one, I will appoint another Moderator and I already have two in mind from each of their Clans (but I will ask before I make them a Mod to be sure they want the place).

EVERYBODY TAKE YOUR PICK, IT'S THE BIG VOTE OF THE SITE AND WE CAN'T HAVE ANYBODY MISSING OUT!

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY :: Comments

Jay
Re: EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY
Post Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 9:34 by Jay
We are mods Flame. It is for admin
Mud
Post Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 10:10 by Mud
I agree that they both should be admins because Jay has been really nice lately and Blue is nice too. But I picked Blue because she's in my clan. I also think I know who the new mod will be in River, but I am not sure
Post  by Sponsored content

EVERYONE CLICK HERE-EVERYBODY

Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: