Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) Empty
PostSubject: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 4:29 pm

Morningfog stood on one of the slippery frosted stones, testing the river's ice for any weak spots. She had heard of a gathering spot among the rodents around the river that drank for a break near the rocks. Finding it meant easy prey. She shivered, frowning at the cold. Her dappled pelt was grayish now due to all the flakes that whipped her fur and she wondered whether or not to just hunt somewhere else, opting to seek shelter in one of the bolder's gaps. Her bright tail stuck out of it and she had to curl it under her to keep it in but, she was definitely warmer than before.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 5:06 pm

He'd heard the same rumor, come to the same spot, and froze just the same exact way. His paws felt like rocks as he picked his way down the frosted stones, nosing through the brittle sprouts of grass and pawing over the ice, but no luck. You have to be somewhere... It might've been easier to give up and try somewhere downriver for fish, but the idea of some warm freshkill in his belly drove him stubbornly forward.

That didn't make him any warmer. Sleetfang shivered through his pelt, glancing over the rocks one last time when he saw a flash of russet sticking out among all the gray and white. A sweet, faint, familiar scent that lingered in the air... He stalked forward to investigate, bounding from stone to stone, until he was peering into the cleft where Morningfog rested.

"Sorry," he mewed with a light purr, moving his way inside beside her. Cozy, but, ah, cramped. He didn't have any shame nestling beside her, just glad for the body heat. "You're going to have to share. I'm freezing my fur off. I hope you don't mind?"

I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 5:21 pm

Morningfog was surprised as Sleetfang peered into the sanctuary, stifling a laugh when he squeezed in beside her. She rested her head on her paws, "Oh, I'm not going to complain with this cold, I wish it was Greenleaf again." she sighed, looking out at the frozen river. Her muzzle broke into a smile before she laughed, We must be really cold to do this.. These rocks probably aren't the safest and stone isn't warm without the sun..." the pebbles and sand under them was cold and drew her to retreat to the other cat's side for warmth. "This weather is cruel."

flirt away)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 6:28 pm

"Good," he joked, "because I wouldn't have given this spot up without a fight."

Sleetfang laid down beside her, their closeness working wonders to drive away the cold that'd been nipping at him all morning. "We should do this more often then," he purred, glancing over to her. "Leaf-bare's going to be long and cold, and we're both going to be freezing." They had moons to go before newleaf came. "That sound like a deal?"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 6:39 pm

"Oh? Are you challenging me?" Morningfog purred. Her whiskers twitched and she nodded, seeing just how cold everything was brought new appreciation to the shelter they had. "Sure Sleetfang, we have a deal. It's not like we can hunt without freezing our tail off for more than a few heartbeats anyways." She agreed, not truly thinking about anything more than warmth versus cold. Her tufted ear flicked when one of the snowflakes flew into it and sent a nipping cold through her head.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 9:35 pm

"Oh, I'm very competitive," he purred. He wasn't all too enthusiastic about leaving this place and what little warmth they had, so he was fine with settling down for awhile. And you had to appreciate the other benefits... It wasn't every day he had an excuse to brush up against a pretty she-cat. "Then it's a deal. We'll have to make more use of this place. For now, I just want to wait out the cold. No one will miss us back at camp, you think?" Sleetfang cast her a sly look. "At least for awhile. We have time to kill."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 10:09 am

She rivaled his sly look with her own as the feeling of cold stones dulled, "Everyone is busy either gloating over our victory still or hunting, none of them will care." the she-cat meowed. "Oh, before I forget, has Minnowpaw given you any trouble? That seems to be a trend in my family.." she asked, hoping that the apprentice didn't follow after her sister's antics.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 11:18 pm

"So we have all the time in the forest," he concurred, twitching his whiskers. The shift toward his new apprentice made him tilt his head, something like amusement glittering in his eyes. "Worried for me? Don't worry. I think I can rein her in." How hard could one apprentice be? "You don't seem like much trouble, though."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) EmptyDecember 21st 2016, 6:43 pm

"I jumped headfirst into the gorge to save a WindClan cat, I've got bees in my brain, Sleetfang." she meowed, nearly laughing at how odd her own action sounds. She looked up at his amused face and couldn't help noticing how handsome Sleetfang was. She hissed inwardly and looked away, how could she think about him like that? She had a mate and kits! Her ears felt hot as she stared at the ground. I really do have bees in my brain...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)   I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Take You To Mickey Deys (Closed for Sleepy)
Page 1 of 1