Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New kit interested in ThunderClan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Lightning

Leo Number of posts : 4

New kit interested in ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: New kit interested in ThunderClan   New kit interested in ThunderClan EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 22:32

Kit's name: Lightningkit(gray fur, yellow eyes)

Clan: ThunderClan is my first choice, but I honestly wont care which Clan :)

Adoption: Dont matter

Origins: None.

Special Requests: Looking for parents who can help me learn about Forums life, connect me with other Warriors, and help me find a mate as well :D Cool Ghost Hopeful
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: New kit interested in ThunderClan   New kit interested in ThunderClan EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 15:34

I have a SkyClan pair of Sunblaze and Sleetfang (RC) and a WindClan pair of Duskstorm and Pantherlily.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: New kit interested in ThunderClan   New kit interested in ThunderClan EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 15:55

I just looked up the kit-awaiting couples and there doesn’t seems to be any ThunderClan cats in the list. You can pick any other clan you want if you decide you want your cat to be born inside the clan instead of adopted.

However, if you don’t mind adoption and really want to be in ThunderClan, I can have my cat adopt your little kit and bring it to the clan.

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on Wed 21 Dec 2016 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: New kit interested in ThunderClan   New kit interested in ThunderClan EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 16:09

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26357-morningxsleek#336389

Morningfog is looking for kits in RC if you're interested.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Leo Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: New kit interested in ThunderClan   New kit interested in ThunderClan EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 22:39

Leafy Greens wrote:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26357-morningxsleek#336389

Morningfog is looking for kits in RC if you're interested.

Sounds great! Can I be one of Morningfog's kits plz? I dont have any plots, other than I'd rather not be a kit for long....I'll pm you. Happy Ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kit interested in ThunderClan   New kit interested in ThunderClan Empty

Back to top Go down

New kit interested in ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: