Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:34 am

Ashstar sat in her den, facing the entrance, tail swishing back and forth impatiently. She was definitely sad about what she had to do, but that tyrant Fishstar had made it clear. WindClan had suffered enough at the paws of those fish-brains. This was the only way. The only way to protect her family. Lionfur would come in any moment now. All she could hope for was that she wouldn't have a repeat of Kestrelstorm. That had been one of the worst things to ever happen to her, and she hadn't even been given her nine lives at that time. As long as the tom accepted it gracefully, she had an idea- she would let him rejoin under a different name in a few moons. If he could prove herself to her. Hopefully the whole thing would blow over by then. She felt sorry for doing this to him, and to his mate and kits, but he had taken it upon himself, breaking the code and maiming an apprentice. And unlike her son, with him it hadn't been an accident. She breathed deeply, hardening her heart, as she waited for the tom to walk through the entryway.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:40 am

Lionfur padded slowly through the entrance of the leader's den, shivering with cold and fear. His amber eyes were respectful, but pleading. This wasn't his time, was it? He wasn't ready. He didn't want to leave his mate, his kits. The only cats who had ever truly loved him.

Lionstar stalked intimidatingly through the entrance of the den that would soon be his, quivering with anticipation. His eyes flashed blood red for a second, cold and hungry. This was his time, wasn't it? He was ready. He knew he couldn't leave his Clan. He would lead them. They would be strong.

Lionfur shook it off, sitting down and wrapping his fluffy golden tail around his paws, claws sheathed. For now. He couldn't hold Lionstar back much longer. "All right, A-A-Ashstar. What did you want to talk to me about? I-It must be pretty serious." Trembling.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:47 am

Ashstar's eyes softened at Lionfur's humble, fearful appearance. "You know what I told Fishstar, Lionfur. You know what I must do, and I am extremely sorry. I am sorry to do this to you, to Nightheart and Deerpaw, Hazepaw, Squirrelpaw, Stagpaw, Owlpaw, and Elmpaw. To your family. But for what you did to that RiverClan apprentice, you must be exiled. It is for the good of WindClan. You know we can't survive another battle. I did what I had to do to appease Fishstar. Your kits are growing up now, and it is time for you to leave. I wish I didn't have to exile a loyal, ambitious warrior like you, but you made too many mistakes. I have no choice. You must leave." The gray she-cat took a breath. Please, please do this peacefully. Just accept it, then I'll tell you you can come back.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:57 am

Lionfur's eyes widened. Lionstar's eyes narrowed. How could she? He'd been doing his best to prove himself! There was no way he could leave his family! Poor Nightheart was already suffering enough from Deerpaw's injury, from his supposed betrayal. His mate didn't need any more problems. He didn't need any more problems! He needed to- to.... The golden-furred tom sighed in defeat, tears filling his amber eyes. He knew it. He shouldn't have let Lionstar go looking for trouble. By StarClan, he'd found it that day on RiverClan territory. Now, they'd both pay. Then again, this might be good... they could find a new start, a new life, a new...

NO.
W-what are you doing? Lionstar, y-you can't-
You would just let that weakling leader exile us? Coward. I should have taken charge moons ago. Your purpose has been served, Lionfur. You fooled them all- Ashstar, Smokepelt, Nightheart. Now it's my turn. StarClan has chosen me. I will lead WindClan! I will make it great again! All the Clans in the forest will bow to me! RiverClan will regret touching a hair on my Clanmates' pelts! I will be Lionstar, ruler of the forest- no, ruler of LionClan! I will be their savior, and all cats will love and fear me! Now step aside, Lionfur!
No- this, this is g-going too far. I w-won't let you-
Let me? Let me? I think you're suffering from delusions, Lionfur. Since when were you the one in control? Let's end this- once and for all!
Wait, what? N-n-no, you c-can't- nooooooooooo!

Lionstar stood up, chest heaving, eyes glinting blood red. His long claws unsheathed, and his golden fur seemed a tinge darker. He bared his fangs. The power of all LionClan rushed through him. "No, Ashstar, I'm afraid not. I don't think I'll leave WindClan just yet." The tom stalked forwards as if hunting a piece of prey, eyes narrowed, smiling psychotically.

Lionfur was no more.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:09 am

Ashstar had started turning away, eyes downcast, but then she heard the tom's claws unsheathe. She turned back, spring green eyes narrowing, ready to tell off the young warrior. But it wasn't Lionfur. And yet, it was. The tom's fur was still gold. His ears were still slightly small. He was still fluffy and strong. But his eyes were a solid deep red. The color of blood. The WindClan leader's ears pinned back against her head. The warrior was starting to scare her now as he stalked creepily forwards, that psychotic grin on his face. "L-Lionfur?... What are you-? Stop that! Right now! G-get out of my den!"

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:18 am

Lionstar continued to stalk forwards. "You know what, Ashwing, I don't think I will. I don't really feel like it. Ashwing.... What a simple name. It suits you much better than that fancy title you use. StarClan didn't choose you- they chose me. Where you let WindClan be walked all over, I will make it strong. We will never suffer again. I will fix this Clan. Trust me, Ashwing, you'll be much happier in StarClan with your elderly mate- and your son will be joining you soon, I expect. If they take mercy on you and save you from the Dark Forest, for all the crimes you've committed." He was almost to the she-cat now. She looked terrified. Good. It was her turn to be terrified. "First you, then Smokepelt, then RiverClan. How does that sound, Ashwing? Ashpaw? Ashkit?" The muscly golden tom dropped into a hunter's crouch, letting out a maniacal chuckle. "It's coming. It's coming. Can you hear it? A golden new age is rushing in."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:25 am

Ashstar let out a very un-leader-like whimper as the tom stalked towards her. Closer and closer. This was really starting to frighten her now. The look in his eyes was Morningstar. And Kestrelstorm. And Saltpelt. His use of her warrior name sent a jolt through her. Sablestar was the last cat to ever use that name. For the pretentious warrior to use it now just seemed... wrong. She wasn't Ashwing anymore. Ashwing was a much different cat. "St-stop. Stop, Lionfur. This- this isn't you, I k-know it's not. You know I h-had no ch-ch-choice. Oh, please let me go, Lionfur." Her eyes darted around, panicked, searching desperately for some escape. He was everywhere she looked. "P-p-please..." she begged. "P-p-please...."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:32 am

Lionstar grinned. This was more like it. "You know," he purred, "I'm almost tempted to let you go now. Your begging is music to my ears, Ashwing. Sadly, it's not allowed. One leader has to die before the next age can start." The golden-furred tom pounced, landing squarely on top of the WindClan leader. His fluffy tail swept along the floor. "The high and mighty Ashwing.... this is a fitting end, is it not? I don't care how many lives you have left- I'll claw them one by one from your dead, pain-ridden body, over and over again. The age of Lionstar begins soon. Your time is up, Ashwing. See what you've done with it. How you've hurt your Clan. I'll be a much better leader. This is better for everyone." His blood-red eyes bored into her frightened green ones. "Say goodbye, Ashwing. Long live the leader of WindClan." His fangs sank deep into her throat. The leader let out a brief squeak of pain, then went limp.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:51 am

Laying in his nest, Smokepelt turned over to his other side for about the hundredth time. Ever since the battle with RiverClan, the tom had been restless and although he wanted to sleep, he could never get a full night's rest. All the guilt, all the memories, it was too much for the tom and although he tried to stay strong, it was all weighing him down and each day it got worse, especially with his scars and injuries constantly reminding him of the battle. It had only been a few sun ups since he'd been released from the medicine cat den even though he still needed to take it easy because of his jaw.

After what felt like ages of lying in the dark silence, the grey and white tom decided he needed to do something, whether it was a patrol or just a walk. No, he needed to talk to Ashstar. His mother would know what to do, she always did.

Standing up from his nest and giving his stiff hind legs a stretch, Smokepelt padded out of the warrior's den and into the frosty air and let out a sneeze from the cold that bit his nose. For StarClan's sake, could Leafbare be any worse? Padding past the disappointing freshkill pile and to the leader's den, Smokepelt let out a sigh. What would his mother say? So far she had been acting normal, as normal as a broken leader could be, but she still always had the answer he was looking for, so maybe she would be able to give him some advise.

Reaching the den, the tom came to an abrupt halt when a familiar scent hit his nose. Blood.

Running into the den, Smokepelt skidded to a halt, watching in horror as Lionfur stood over his mother's body. W-what had happened?

Not caring if there was an explanation or not, the tom was soon taken over by fiery rage. "Murderer!" he screeched, forgetting the pain in his jaw. Lionfur, he did this! It was the only explanation! After all him and Ashstar had been through, Lionfur dared mess with them! Smokepelt would show no mercy.

Letting out a furious yowl, Smokepelt threw himself at the supposed-to-be exiled cat, claws extended.

Smokepelt used Run and Tackle, causing 16 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Smokepelt:
HP: 100/100
SP: 170/280

Lionfur:
HP: 29/45
SP: 160/160

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) VHQrlk5
Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) 1QYZaRo

Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:08 am

Lionstar was bending down to bite the she-cat's throat once she had stopped shaking in her death throes, but he was tackled from behind. He recognized the deputy's scent. He couldn't stifle a smile. Not the order I planned, but this will work just the same. He turned around and raked under Smokepelt's belly. "No. Lionfur is dead. How could you call me a murderer when you got your Clan into a war? My name is Lionstar, and I am the leader of WindClan!"

Lionstar used Half-turn Belly Rake on Smokepelt, dealing 11 damage. -20 SP

Lionfurstar:
HP: 29/45
SP: 140/160

Smokepelt:
HP: 89/100
SP: 170/280

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Letting out a hiss as his belly was raked with blade sharp claws, the deputy's jaw went in a weird angle as he tried to jump away and he let out a scream of pain. He couldn't lose this battle, he just couldn't! What would his clan think of him if he let this tyrant rule the moor? Besides, he wasn't ready to go join StarClan, not yet!

Listening to the deranged tom, Smokepelt let out a huff, trying to regain his thoughts as tears made their way to his eyes from the pain in his jaw and his stomach. Old wounds from the RiverClan battle started opening up and hunching his back and clawing the ground, he was forced to listen to Lionfur's little speech. He wasn't going to deny that he'd made some mistakes that he still regretted to this day but... No! It wasn't him that sent the clans into a war, it was this tom's fault if anything!

Breathing heavily, dark blood dripped to the sandy ground bellow and as if the world was turning in slow motion, Smokepelt recalled the events from the past moon or so and it all started adding up. His so called "prophecy", the stolen prey, the maimed apprentice, he'd done it all just to pit WindClan against RiverClan! Snapping his head to face Lionf-, no, "Lionstar," hated burned in his eyes. How dare this cat call himself the leader! Was he crazy?

"Lionstar? Please," he sneered. "You will never be the leader of WindClan! You aren't a leader, you are a coward hiding behind a false title! A coward who doesn't deserve such a title!" he screeched and with all his might, he stood on his hind legs and slashed his claws at the tom's face. "And if it weren't for you, none of this would've happened!"

Smokepelt used Front Paw Strike, causing 15 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Smokepelt:
HP: 89/100
SP: 155/280

Lionfur:
HP: 14/45
SP: 140/160

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:25 pm

"If it weren't for me? Oh please," Lionstar sneered, dancing away from the deputy. "Fishstar was ready to accept an apology for my maiming that one she-cat, but you broke her son's jaw. I couldn't have started a war better if I'd tried. The battle happened because Ashstar was too weak to exile you. That's why your jaw was maimed, too. The 'leader' died when she tried to exile me. You'll both be much happier in StarClan. Trust me, kit, I was born to rule this Clan. StarClan chose me, not this weak old she-cat. When I'm leader, we won't lose a single cat. Now step aside, tom, and maybe I'll let you live."

Lionstar used Rear-up-to-Slash on Smokepelt, dealing 11 damage. -15 SP

Lionstar:
HP: 14/45
SP: 125/160

Smokepelt:
HP: 78/100
SP: 155/280

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Screeching as the deranged tom slashed at his side, Smokepelt clawed the ground and tried as hard as his exhausted legs could carry him to scurry away. Jumping a little ways away from Lionfur, Smokepelt let out a cough, trying to regain his breath. He couldn't lose this battle, he just couldn't! His strength was slowly ebbing away but the deputy could tell that he needed to prevail. Luckily for him, Lionfur's last comment gave him the strength and uncontrollable rage to finish this battle once and for all.

No one talked about StarClan like that, he wouldn't allow it! And how dare he call his mother "old?" She was half the age of Fishstar, the true old geezer! Letting out viscous hiss, Smokepelt snapped his head to Lionfur. "No one ever calls me a kit!" Smokepelt yowled and with that, the deputy leaped at Lionfur and bit down on his neck. Not letting go, the tom bit down harder, letting warm, sour blood ooze into his mouth. Even Lionfur's blood was as disgusting as he was. Though his jaw was under an immense amount of pain, Smokepelt didn't let go and didn't plan to as he clenched down even harder. No one mocked him or his clan, no one!

Smokepelt used Killing Bite, killing Lionfur and costing 10 stamina.

Smokepelt:
HP: 78/100
SP: 145/280

Lionfur:
Deceased

After a few moments, Lionfur's body went limp and he could tell that the foxheart was no longer with this world. Good riddance. Opening his jaw and letting Lionfur's body drop to the ground, Smokepelt let out a huff. "StarClan woud never choose scum like you to rule over the moor. Good luck in the DarkForest, kit," he spat confidently, standing over his opponent's body, breathing heavily.

Turning around, his mother's body was still motionless and remembering what the other tom had done, Smokepelt ran to the leader. "Ashstar? Ashstar!" he meowed nervously, nudging the grey she-cat's side with his paw. She still had some lives left, right? He wondered, starting to panic. Please be alright, please be alright.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Ashstar stirred. Her body ached with pain, but she was alive. Seven lives left. Seven more lifetimes to take care of my Clan. I will not fail this time. A light gray paw moved. Her body tensed and then relaxed. Her tail twitched. One of her spring green eyes opened, and then the other one. But she couldn't really get up. "S-Smokepelt?" she murmured, slightly confused. "Where.... Where did Lionfur go? He killed me. I...." She raised her head an inch off the den floor, then set it back down. Tears filled her eyes. She saw the bloody golden body on the ground and her son's blood-covered, maimed jaw. Fury for the injustice of that fox-hearted leader Fishstar refilled her bruised heart. "You saved me, Smokepelt. Th-thank you. Smokepelt, you must tell the Clan. Tell them about this. There must be no more of this. No more Rippedpaws leaving the Clan, either. We must stick together." The leader's breathing grew shallow again. "StarClan, I'm so tired.... I think I'll rest now." Her eyes closed again.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Letting out a relieved sigh, Smokepelt gave his mother a lick on her head. Listening to her weak voice speak, all the tom wanted to do was curl up next to his mother and comfort her but he knew that he had a job to do. Standing up on his shaky legs, the grey cat spit out some blood onto the sandy den floor and with a new found pride and confidence, prepared himself to pass on the news to the clan. Giving a curt nod of acknowledgement to Ashstar before her eyes closed, Smokepelt turned to Lionfur's mangled body. He would never let any cat like this tom into the clan ever again and from now on, would make sure to stay especially close to family.

OOC: Topic Over

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)   Blood and Ashes (closed/solo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood and Ashes (closed/solo)
Page 1 of 1