Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) Empty
PostSubject: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 0:16

(Smokeface officially had an all time of 5 apprentices, 3 of them already warriors XD)

Smokeface led his two newest apprentices, Aspenpaw and Oakpaw, to the hollow rounded by beech trees he had heard of. Since the branches of the large trees shielded the ground from snow, he settled down at the root of a tree, resting his muscles. With two apprentices, he will be having a busy day today. He thought about teaching Aspenpaw some climbing while he and Oakpaw covered the basics.

"Alright, you two. Aspenpaw, since me and Oakpaw will be working on basic fighting and hunting, I want you to climb me one of these beech trees. Don't forget these two simple rules: always sink you claws deep in the wood, and always have two paws clinging to the bark at least." he ordered, showing her one of the trees that was a bit smaller than the rest. He didn't want the she-cat to be injured, not Tawnystorm's own daughter. He needed to show her he was able to take care, that he had not forgotten all she had taught him.

"Oakpaw, you are much younger than her, so you and I will be learning some fighting. I want you to pin me down to the ground as much as you can." he told the younger tom, bracing himself for his attack. He was not afraid the cat was going to be very strong or anything, but what he knew about apprentices was that they were unpredicitble.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 20:05

Oakpaw looked at her mentor blankly, her eyes connecting with the older tom. Was he joking? He could really think that she would be able to pin down a fully trained warrior? How stupid. "That's stupid. You can't expect a newly apprenticed apprentice to pin down an experienced warrior." She hissed, tail lashing. Though she didn't see the need to express her anger, she knew the advantage it'd give her in the fight, if she can just manipulate her mentor into letting his guard down then she can do it.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 23:41

Aspenpaw nodded at Smokeface taking heed of his words, before instantly darting towards the tree. Time to show him what she could do! She stared up the base of the tree. Though it was smaller than the others, it still towered over her, though the brown she-cat didn't let it deter her the slightest. She sank her claws deep into the bark. It seemed a little illogical that she had to learn this, especially when her clan's specialty was water, but what would be better at beating SkyClan at their own game? She pulled herself further up the tree with relative ease, though her slender frame made it more difficult than others.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 23:48

Before giving Aspenpaw a last swift glance, he returned his attention to Oakpaw. "Stop flattering me. Did the apprenti es of WindClan think about this when we attacked? No they thought bravely, honorfully. Easily the only innocent thing in that clan besides it's newborn kits." he commented, and again, gave her an unimpressed glance. He'd gone around with many different apprentices, but this one tried to play with his mind in order to win. She did not know something important about fighting...

"Attack, I said."

There was no mind to control you while you fought. That was what drove Shellwayer into fighting as much as getting those scars instead of running. That was what drove him to say such sour words to Nightheart of WindClan. ,aybe evem what drove Smokepelt into breaking Frogjaw's jaw...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 13:37

"Why do you speak of the Windclan cats so highly? It sounds like you've got a soft spot for them." Countered the young apprentice, her face falling flat as she interrogated her mentor. Crouching down with tail still the she-cat stared right into the toms eyes before she shot forwards, counting on her words to off-center him just a little bit. As she approached the tom she aimed to swipe his feet from under him, though she was prepared to fire away at a counter-strike.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 23:44

Smokeface grunted as he saw her approached, probably counting on him being distracted in order to succeed, and leapt lightly just enough to avoid her attack, instead tripping her over. "I suggest you start concentrating more on your attack than trying to distract your enemy." he growled, pulling her up by the scruff. He again ordered her to stand back where she had d
started from. He gave Aspenpaw a look from where she resided up the tree, giving her a nod.

"Again."

(If you want this to go faster, use the battleĀ system, which means I won't be able to dodge. If you ae okay with it tho, Oakpaw will manage to pin her mentor down on her third try)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 0:06

OOC: For the pin on the third attack, could I use Underwater clinch?

Oakpaw was slightly insulted by her mentor just picking her up like that, trotting forwards with fur flat she eyed down the toms weaknesses. He like any other cat had them, and just like those cats he had a dominant and a non-dominant side which will make for awkward movements and those movements will make her much more likely of victory.

Once within a little more than a tail-length away, Oakpaw shot over the tom watching Smokeface like a hawk as she did so, spinning in place on his non-dominant side she lunged down under his belly, grasped his shoulders and ripped down his belly, claws just peaking out of their sheathes so he wouldn't be too harmed a lot of fur would be lost with how much power she put into her kicks.

Oakpaw used Belly rake on Smokeface costing 0 (7 in real battle) damage and 10 stamina.

Oakpaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Smokeface
HP: ???
SP: ???

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 12:58

ooc: hump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)   An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Oak And An Aspen, Covered In Smoke (closed for Grey and Tinsley)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Beech Copse-
Jump to: