Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Owl the Outlaw [closed]

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Ice
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

Owl the Outlaw [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl the Outlaw [closed]   Owl the Outlaw [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Letting out a screech as the tom bit down on his tail, Mudfoot yanked it away, breathing heavily while he listened to his son's anger. He blamed him for all of this and yes, he had to admit, he'd done some things that he wished he could've taken back. But now was now, and obsessing over the past was doing Owlstrike no good.

Wincing from the stinging pain in his tail, the warrior looked to his son. I won't let him win, never! Lifting a paw, Mudfoot smashed it across Owlstrike's face with a thud and on the way, his claw hooked onto the tom's eye, tearing off a piece of flesh along the eye, something that would leave a mark.

Mudfoot used Front Paw Blow, causing 12 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Mudfoot:
HP: 85/100
SP: 245/280

Owlstrike:
K.O.'ed

Looking down at Owlstrike, Mudfoot bared his teeth. He would never forgive his son for the treason he'd committed. Although a few sunrises ago he thought there was hope for the younger tom, Mudfoot could see there was so helping him now. "Owlstrike..." he started, trying to find the right words. "Yes, I have made a few mistakes that I wish I could take back, and I even tried to grow closer with you. Unfortunately, you were too mousebrained to see it and if you want to keep blaming me for things that I admit I did, then go ahead," he meowed, his patience towards the tom running low. "With your heart and emotions stuck in the past, there is truly nothing else anyone can do for you. Standing here together, we won't let a traitor like you disrupt our way of life," the warrior meowed sternly, though it hurt him to say it.

Flexing his claws, just having to confront Owlstrike like this made the tom angry and confused and he knew he needed to finish things up. "Now get out of our territory before I have to feed you to the crows. You already broke Thrushstar's law and I never want to see your face here again!" he hissed in anger, batting a paw full of unsheathed claws at the defeated tom.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Owl the Outlaw [closed] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Owl the Outlaw [closed] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Owl the Outlaw [closed] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Owl the Outlaw [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl the Outlaw [closed]   Owl the Outlaw [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Owlstrike yowled as the burning pain on his face assaulted him, causing him to stumble backwards weakly as blood flowed from a nasty irregular cut that went from his upper right forehead and deepened right over his eye where the claws had hooked on his flesh, the cut going down all across his muzzle and even reaching the top of his nose. It burned, and though the physical pain was indescribable it wasn’t compared to the pain that overflowed him with this defeat.

His pride had been severely wounded, and knowing that the cat that defeated him was none else but his own father, the cat he despised so much, only made the wound a thousand times worse.

Unwilling to admit defeat, he tried to attack Mudfoot once more with whatever strength he had left, but his clumsy and rather slow movements were easily overpowered by the claws of the ShadowClan warrior. Once more he was forced to retreat, half his face covered on bright red blood and causing him to be unable to open his right eye at all, and even if he hadn’t lost it this fact caused him to be afraid of such fact.

“This isn’t over, Mudfoot…you won a battle, but take for sure you won’t win this war” He basically spat the words before turning around and forcing his paws to carry him away from the patrol, trying to look stronger than he really was until he was out of sight…point in which he started to limp and pant. He, however, couldn’t stop now, he had been spotted and he was still in ShadowClan’s territory.

Looking around, he quickly identified the quickest way towards one of the borders and away from the patrol he knew he had left behind. He would have to take refuge in SkyClan territory for the time being…

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down

Owl the Outlaw [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2