Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 136

Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats Empty
PostSubject: Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats   Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 3:09

For Minnowpaw, I'm looking for her to have a series of crushes, toms that she is sure will be the one, none of these childish crushes will work out, personalities will clash, or the toms will take different mates. This will continue for her even while she's a warrior, it may lead to some litters(possibly). Until she finally either gives up on finding a final mate, or finds one.

Cat Name: Minnowpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: Crushes can be any clan, but these will not form into relationships, they can be mutual or unrequited(on both sides). The future mates will have to be Riverclan however. Must not be related to Morningfog or Smokeface.

As for Goldenpaw, I want him to have a true and loyal friend who will eventually become his mate(must be active, and not going to kill the mate off anytime soon).

Cat Name: Goldenpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: Thunderclan only, and please don't be related to Bramblefrost/Darkstar or Kestrelcloud, as he is.

Goldenpaw of Thunderclan(20/80)

Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats X1Dfdcc

Last edited by 4 Green Olives on Sun 11 Dec 2016 - 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats   Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 14:29

Maplepaw is a Thunderclan apprentice looking for a mate as a warrior, I'm not going to kill her off, she was my first WCC bab. She-cat, of course.

Are you up for MaplexGolden?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats   Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 14:35

Perhaps Shallow could be a possible crush for Minnow? It would definitely make things more interesting considering she's the one who dares him to climb the tree that results in him becoming crippled!

Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats   Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 15:47

Sounds great for both of them! Minnowpaw and Shallowpaw crushing on each other, and Minnow causing his crippling will def lead to some fun rp, lol. Goldenpaw's taken then, and Minnowpaw still has some open room for crushes and eventually a mate or two(or more :|)

Goldenpaw of Thunderclan(20/80)

Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats X1Dfdcc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats   Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Mates/Crushes for some of my cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: