Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Alone, depressed, and broken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Alone, depressed, and broken Empty
PostSubject: Alone, depressed, and broken   Alone, depressed, and broken EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 2:29

Snowstorm was so depressed without Crowstar or anyone. She didn't eat a thing. She stayed up all night, every night. Her stomach growled like a cornered fox. She had her eyes wide all the time. She started to get spasms. She could barely control herself. That could confirm it, she was going insane. She was sitting on the ground, her eyes normal size. All of a sudden, her eyes widened, she collapsed and thrashed about uncontrollably. The spasm finally ended, she stood up and looked down. Claw marks were all around her. She heard rustling in some bushes nearby. She unsheathed her claws, her fur stood on end. "I know you're there! Show yourself! If you try to run, I'll catch you and claw your eyes out!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Alone, depressed, and broken   Alone, depressed, and broken EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 4:50

Cherrymist, out hunting, scented another SkyClan warrior and decided to come join them on a larger pattol, to take down more prey. She came through the bushes, flinching as she scented the fear and isaneness on Snowstorm. She tried to hide it, tho. She was blind, but as she stepped near her, she could feel the claw marks on the ground. "Snowstorm...?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alone, depressed, and broken   Alone, depressed, and broken EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 5:58

Snowstorm slightly relaxed. "Hello, hold on, Cherrymist. Sorry, I've haven't seen a SkyClan cat in a while. You on a hunting patrol? I don't see anyone else. Why would Crowstar send a single cat patrol? Is he sending someone to look for me cause he's to 'busy' to do it himself?" she asked. The blind she-cat was lucky she didn't have another spasm. "How is SkyClan? Crowstar, the kits?" she asked also. 'And that Poppysong who stole them from me.' she thought bitterly. It wasn't Crowstar she was mad at, it was his apprentice to took him from her. She'd be alright with them being friends, but mates with kits has. Gone.  To. Far. It doesn't matter if they claimed to care about her, that doesn't justify cheating on her!
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Alone, depressed, and broken   Alone, depressed, and broken EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 8:13

Cherrymist dipped her head at her grandmother, unsure of her sanity, but not quite wanting to look scared of her. "SkyClan is well, new warriors are coming on their way. And new kits. I heard Moonlight is having another litter. Crowstar... he lost a life... but we are okay..." she informed Snowstorm, hesitant.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alone, depressed, and broken   Alone, depressed, and broken EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 3:31

Snowstorm tried to control herself as much as she could. "That's... good, or not good, I don't know." she said, confused, forcing herself to sound calm. "Please, don't tell anyone where I'm at. I just want to be left alone, for now." she requested.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Alone, depressed, and broken   Alone, depressed, and broken EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 21:23

Cherrymist supressed a quiet gasp of concern. She came closer and sat down next to her. "My father is Tinylegs. He has two siblings, aunt Ghostpelt and uncle Antdrop. And we are related to Crowstar... was it you or Poppysong...?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone, depressed, and broken   Alone, depressed, and broken Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone, depressed, and broken
Page 1 of 1