Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]

Go down 
+6
Ash
Poptart Santa
Sombra
Maple
Ice
Honey Badger
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] Empty
PostSubject: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 12:02

I've decided to open up requests. You may be wonder, what do I mean by 'simple' in the title of this topic? Simply put, I have created a lineart that I plan to use for this requests - the only difference between the pictures will be the colors of the fur and eyes. However, became of how simple this is, I am leaving no limit on how many requests are put in - you may request as much as you want (well, given you don't request like ten different cats.)

However, because of this, cats with missing limbs or defects (like a missing left eye or a twisted paw) may not be included. This is simply because of the nature of how these are being done. This is suppose to be simple and easy. The pictures will also not be given a background (instead being on a see-through type of background like the RiverClan banner in my sig or the profile pictures for my cats in my Character Profile.) However, you may request a background color if you wish to use this for a avatar or whatnot. I will not be doing detailed backgrounds, just solid colors.

Code:
[b]Name of cat:[/b] Doesn't have to be a full name, just the prefix will do.
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Picture?[/b] If you have a picture of your cat, it would be helpful. Can be a real picture or even a drawing of your cat.
[b]Other things to note:[/b] Note scars and whatnot here. Really anything I could take in account when drawing them that may not fall in eye color or fur color.

Examples (my cats):

A thing to note, I will not be fulfilling these requests the moment they come in. At the end of every day (or morning depending) I will work on doing (or attempt to) all of the ones that have come in then. This way if a lot do come on, I can worry about them all at once instead of doing my best to do them all when they come in.

Finished Pictures:

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray

Last edited by 9 Badgers Rolling on Mon 12 Dec 2016 - 20:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 12:26

Name of cat: Smokepelt
Eye color: Orange
Fur color: Grey and white
Picture? Picture
Other things to note: The pic does show his whole body and the tip of his tail is white and back paws have while like the front paws. Besides his chest/neck, the rest of his body is grey.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] VHQrlk5
Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] 1QYZaRo

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 12:28

Name of cat: Willowwhisker
Eye color: Auburn
Fur color: cream tabby
Picture? Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGI-bj-PghUfHxqwfnuHF1LuSgy23LuTlnQ00MeZ46PE_VAjm7nA
Other things to note: Nothing, My bab is beautiful ;)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 16:18

Name of cat: Tawnystorm
Eye color: Mossy green
Fur color: Light, tawny brown, with dark brown tabby stripes.
Picture? Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] N6nLFf2
Other things to note: Has several scars cris-crossing her pelt.

If you need any more detail, just lemme know.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 17:59

Name of cat: Sunblaze
Eye color: Amber
Fur color: Ginger/Cream and White
Picture? https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR-8nRhevQAhULro8KHVYJD9cQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dreamstime.com%2Froyalty-free-stock-photography-young-cute-ginger-white-tabby-cat-footpath-beautiful-silky-walking-down-sidewalk-his-tail-upright-meowing-image40580177&psig=AFQjCNFZb3UUqdwEttEQo7wel3mayUZDNA&ust=1481508029866190
Other things to note: Sorry about the lines in the pic...

Name of cat: Midnight
Eye color: Emerald green
Fur color: Black
Picture? https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi16djfhOvQAhUSSY8KHYvRBfQQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpreppycats123%2Fcute-cats%2F&bvm=bv.141320020,d.c2I&psig=AFQjCNGuITIolG_6852arfPLaZErkjA5kQ&ust=1481507789980849
Other things to note: So beautiful...

Name of cat: Duskstorm
Eye color: Amber
Fur color: White, Black and brown.
Picture? https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiDyMyghevQAhVCPY8KHYmoA_8QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwarrior-cat-clans.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FHollowClan&bvm=bv.141320020,d.c2I&psig=AFQjCNF_QLjzsANmO4EsiTPXhC9HIlTkmQ&ust=1481507893362033
Other things to note: His eyes are amber almost orange. Kinda like sunset.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 19:02

Another, if ya dont mind~

Name of cat: Sparrowpaw 
Eye color: Bright blue
Fur color: Calico, fluff
Picture?  
Sparrow:
Other things to note: None on this beautiful bab either

Name of cat: Blazepaw
Eye color: Orange
Fur color: Orange and white tabby
Picture?  
Blaze:
Other things to note: Nada

One more, if ya can!

Name of cat: Maplepaw
Eye color: Bright blue as well
Fur color: Silver tabby
Picture?  
Mapel:
Other things to note: Has one deep scar on her front paw
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 19:44

All cats up to Blaze and Maple have been done and can be found in my original post. I'll do Blaze and Maple tomorrow morning along with any other requests following this one. I would have done the last two tonight but my laptop ended up crashing and that just kinda killed the mood for drawing. At least I was smart enough to save the finished pictures as I went.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 20:07

If these are still open? :D

Name of cat: Ash
Eye color: Light green
Fur color: Light gray
Picture? My profile pic/the pic on my character page
Other things to note: Very fluffy tail, long scar on left shoulder

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 23:46

Thank you so much! Looks amazing.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 0:59

Name of cat: Sleek
Eye color: Yellow
Fur color: Well, if you view it from his front left side, his muzzle has a big splash of orange while the rest of his body is mixed with orange and slightly more grey.
Picture? In my sig, left to right second one.
Other things to note: Errr, I guess not?
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 10:10

The requests (Blaze, Maple, Ash and Sleek) have been completed and can be found under the finished spoiler! Thank you all for requesting! This is still open if you want to request another.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 12:18

Thanks so much Badge! Ash looks fantabulous! Here, I'll give you a challenge:

Name of cat: Shell
Eye color: Orange
Fur color: Orange-and-black calico
Picture? Too lazy to link it- just go to my charries page in my sig
Other things to note: She has no tail, and she's covered all over with scars- one very big scar to note is a deep slash across her muzzle.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 13:18

Name of cat: Brindle
Eye color: Pale blue
Fur color: Pale cream/grey with soft brown and grey streaks
Picture?
here she is:
Other things to note:

(gahh this style makes me so happy)

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 1:31

Happy about Sleek!

Name of cat: Ice
Eye color: Yellow
Fur color: White with black stripes!
Picture? Left to right, third in my sig, next to Sleek!
Other things to note: Errrrrmmm no?
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 9:23

Name of cat: Bat
Eye color: Icy Blue
Fur color: Black
Picture?
Spoiler:
Other things to note: He is very skinny with long legs. His ears are large like a rabbit. His tail is skinny.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]   Simple Cat Requests [On Hold] Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Cat Requests [On Hold]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next