Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whisperkit found (patrol)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Divisionde

Divisionde

Characters : Whisperpaw
Clan/Rank : Apprentice
Capricorn Number of posts : 21

Whisperkit found (patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 18:12

There is a small kit trying to stand up from the soft, grass covered ground. She mews gently, looking around. She barely remembers anything. All she remembers is being carried here, then being dropped to the ground. She looked around once more hopelessly trying to find her mother or father. Tears pricked her glistening eyes. She mewed until her mouth was dry.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 18:34

Willowwhisker was on a little walk, patrolling the borders. She heard the slight mew of a kit and scented the air. That is definitely not my clan, Windclan. She had been weary ever since the fight, scared to stumble across a Riverclanner. She spotted a small kit mewling in the snow, shivering and cold. She ran towards it, picking it up gently by the scruff. She carried back to camp. "You're gonna be ok, I will adopt you." She knew the poor kit couldn't understand her, but she purred gently as she sat the kit in front of her swollen belly. "Your name will be... Whisperkit."

OOC: Remeber to RP in past tense :)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple The Elf on Sat 10 Dec 2016 - 5:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Divisionde

Divisionde

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 18:56

Whisperkit gave a large mewl as she felt herself being held. Her legs kicked in every which way trying to pin point where the body was. Her cold body shivered from a gusty wind. She tried to open her eyes, but they seemed to shut back down. She finally gave up, her hope fading little by little. Though she hoped this was her mother to retrieve her. Whisperkit heard the mysterious voice of the stranger. She perked her ears at this action. She swung side to side as Willowwhisker carried her to the camp to tell Ashstar.

(I will tell Ashstar of my arrival. Then she will say if I am to stay or leave.)
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:07

OoC: Can't she be mine and Panthelily's? :,(

Duskstorm padded beside Willowwhisker. Huh? he thought as she ran towards it. "Adopt her? What about her parents what happened to them?" his amber eyes glinted with worry. "It's not normal for a she-cat to leave her kit all alone."
Back to top Go down
Divisionde

Divisionde

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:10

( yea! But I have to tell Ashstar because i cant have a character that was not clan born ^^)

Whisperkit shivered. Her paw reached around to feel anything.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:25

Ashstar wandered aimlessly around camp, looking for some way to busy herself and distract herself from her grief, when she saw Willowwhisker come through the camp's entrance, carrying a strange-smelling kit in her mouth. "What's this?" the leader inquired, shaking out her gray fur.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:38

Nightheart looked at Willowwhisker as she padded inside the camp, carrying a small kit. Curious and somewhat worried for the young cat, she walked towards them, though was careful to keep a respectful distance from Ashstar and allowing her to make the questions without interrupting her. It was clear by the smell that the kit wasn't Willowwhisker's, but if that was the case, where had she found it? Could it belong to another clan? Was it a rogue's kit? Would there be consequences by bringing it to camp?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:42

"Ashstar we have found a kit in WindClan territory and in the warrior code we must protect all kits from any clan no matter what." Duskstorm replied as his eyes darted at all the commotion. " I believe this kit's name is Whisperkit."
Back to top Go down
Divisionde

Divisionde

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:45

Whisperkit mewed with panic. Her ears darted every which way. She heard more ad more voices come near her. She wriggled around, trying to get free from the cat's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 5:10

"We dont know who she belongs to, but if you like Thistlefall and I could adopt her." She gently placed the kit on the ground and looked to Ashstar for approval.

OOC: I thought that Willowwhisker was going to adopt her since she is already going to have a litter of kits, right? I PMed you asking, and ya said yes, but I was just wondering.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Divisionde

Divisionde

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 21:55

The small kit breathed heavily. Her breath coming out in white wisps. She once again tried to open her eyes, but to no prevail. She suddenly went limp, giving up all hope.

(Ahh right, sorry Poptart Santa, I had already discussed with Maple Elf about her being my oc's adoptive mother, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 10:02

Ashstar nodded, still looking at the young kit. "Well, goodness knows WindClan could use more cats.... Fine, Willowwhisker, you may adopt her. Do your best to teach her the warrior code. Make sure she understands. And don't let the other kits mistreat her." If the kit was from another Clan, it was their fault for being careless. If it was a rogue kit, it'd be better off in the Clans.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisperkit found (patrol)   Whisperkit found (patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whisperkit found (patrol)
Page 1 of 1