Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 10:32

Okz, so im not the CP addict I was, but I checked it out more thoroughly. I cant buy anything with coins, and I almost swore out a member. I flipped off my computer a million times. But I am starting the rebellion tomorrow at 2. I will be at the Ice Burg everyday from 2 to 4 on Mammoth (If its full Ill be on Bobsled). I will tell people to go to my igloo (Why do I have a hard time saying that now?) for orders. This is to loosen up Membership dramatically, to the point of how it was way back when. If you are a member, thats cool. This is just to loosen up membership so non members have some freedom, not to end membership or bring it down to the point where its not worth it. If it doesnt end up growing, and membership gets worse, then I have failed you. But just tell me your CP name and meet me at the Ice Burg, kz? This is what I sent Club Penguin:

I used to be super addicted to CP. So after awhile I hadnt been on. Me and my friends decided to go on our accounts to check up on things. Everything was changed! And the Membership restrictions made us pretty mad. I see why you updated everything, like the Spy Phone, HQ, New puffles, Fire Ninjas, etc. But you went to far. No, I have no problems with members. The only members I dont like are the members who tease us and have fake pity on us because we cant buy clothes, then report us for rudeness. That never indeed happen to me, but to some of my friends. And we were ticked off at that you had to be a member to get past a certain level in Astro Blaster and the other one (The name escapes me, the puffle one). And I couldnt buy about anything in any of the shops with coins. I remember that I had a rebellion against members altogether. It consisted of CP, ACP, Ninjas, Agents, CP Mafia, and Cyborgs. The main cliques in Club Penguin. That soon disbanded when our Ninjas got backstabbed by some member with about a million clones. Cyborgs went bad to. Then it was back to ACP vs CP rivalry. But beside the point, loosen up the memberships. I will be spreading word through popular RP forums to start a large scale rebellion. The other one consisted of maybe 20 penguins. This, trust me, will reach your ears. If we do not see a dramatic change, we are going to just grow even larger. So please, please, do as we ask. Non Members deserve to enjoy Club Penguin to.

And if you know anybody who will want to rebel tell them to. I need this thing LARGE scale. Im Lil J7. And spread this to everyone.

Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 18:31

tracyufo, at which server?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 19:35

torid515, and both servers are full
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 20:11

Earthly123, will be on in a sec...

Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 20:12

Oh, sorry for the double post, but whaz clubpenguin's email? I must do this to, even if it gets us banned.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 23:55

fanmai@clubpenguin.com

They messaged me back. They said:

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and let us know your feedback on the recent changes to Club Penguin. We truly appreciate hearing from all the penguins that log in and play.

Please know that I can certainly understand your feelings when it comes to the changes that have come to the island recently, as I can definitely understand that some players would be disappointed in the seeming removal of privileges. I would truly hope that while the initial change may come as a bit of a shock, that you know that our intent is not to take away from the experience that our free-playing penguins get in any way.

You see, we believe that Club Penguin is all about players building a great community and meeting new friends to waddle around with in a fun and safe environment, regardless of whether not one has a membership.

However, in order for us to be able to keep making fun, new and exciting things for all penguins to take part in, we do require a source of funding. Most websites use advertisements, which we do not believe any of our penguins should be subjected to. In order to keep Club Penguin advertisement free, we offer a special membership package which is an available option for any player that's interested in experiencing everything that Club Penguin has to offer. As a sort of 'Thank you' to the penguins that keep Club Penguin open for everyone to play on regardless of whether they have a membership or not, there are certain benefits that paid-member penguins are given.

With the recent addition of the 'Stamps' feature in Club Penguin, certain changes have been made to the number of levels that are available to all penguins in some games. While I can certainly understand your feelings in regards to these changes, it has made the new 'Stamps' feature possible in which all penguins, paid and free alike, are able to collect these achievements to show off to all their penguin buddies in their Stamp Books.

Please know that this is by no means the 'beginning of the end' for free penguins. I can guarantee you that all penguins will still be able to log in, play games, attend parties and events and of course still meet new friends for as long as Club Penguin remains open. Club Penguin is always changing and updating to meet the desires of the penguins that log in and play on a day to day basis, and when it comes down to it, the same people are still in charge as they were on day one... The penguins. Unfortunately I don't really have a timeline to share with you on the subject, but I can assure you that there will be more games released down the road for all penguins to play and take part in.

If you ever have any questions in regards to this or anything else to do with Club Penguin please write back and let us know at any time.

All the best,

Graeme
Club Penguin Fan Mail

Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010 - 13:58

Holy s***
They act so innocent! ><

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010 - 16:35

So basicaly their saying they want to get rich so they limit everything for any free player
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010 - 23:27

Yeah. That's just a bunch of !@#!@!!!!

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010 - 23:59

>=( We need to find the weakness in them, to win this... Let's keep reading the letter over and over again, and it'll come to us...

Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 14:33

Maybe the fact that....errr.....brainfreeze XD

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 17:48

thats why i don't go on anymore but i'll be in the rebelion

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010 - 1:20

Username please, Bloss.

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010 - 1:22

>=D We need a team name. ideas?

BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010 - 5:15

how about rebbelion force XD!? mty name is chubchub569

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!   Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Join teh Rebellion of Penguins!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1