Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2087

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 21:08

She nodded,suddenly noticing how time had passed.The sun was now sinking low in the sky and the warmth was slowly ebbing away.With a sigh,she stood up,shaking out her fur as she did so.There were a couple of twigs in her fur and it was sticking up in places.Hazeflight quickly cleaned herself up.Her blue eyes shone brightly and she looked happier than she had in moons."Well,bye."she purred.Then the silver she-cat leapt down from her perch and slunked off,back to where she came from.Hazeflight cast one more fleeting glance back before bounding off towards camp.

OOC:end topic after you post.I'll have the birth topic up once your cat is approved.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)   When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:39

OCC: Depending on whether or not my MCA application gets accepted, I might have to wait until after I kill off my Thunderclan cat.

"Bye, Hazeflight..." He meowed too quietly for her to hear, as she had already sped off. Eagleheart sat there and watched her leave. If only you were Skyclan. His thoughts drifted towards a longing for them to curl up in the den together and not worry about the world. This complicated things. But so far no one had found out, so he didn't have to worry now. Right?

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky) - Page 3 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

When Eagles take flight in the heart of hazey wheater(closed for Rippedsky)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3