Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.
Roleplay in a Cat Clan of Warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
It's Leafbare, thick snow blankets the forest territories and prey is scarce...
Reminder! Apprentices must learn the hunting system before they can become warriors!
This month's activity check is up! Please post with all your active characters. This includes new rpers!
Got an idea for a sitewide plot? Why not post it in Plotting Pages?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell an mod. Thank you!

Share | 

Blood on my paws (open for any clan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped

Characters : (G)rasswhisker [TC]-Deceased, (R)ippedsky [SkyC], (F)lamestrike[SC], (E)agleheart [SkyC], (W)olfpaw [SC], Bear [Rogue]
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 820
Clan/Rank : Young Warrior (G), Young Warrior (R), Warrior (E), Young Warrior(F), Apprentice(W)

PostSubject: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:15 pm

Eagleheart is a young Skyclan warrior. He is ambitious and a heavily devoted Skyclanner. For a long time he has wrestled with his dark, war-thirsty side. After his forbidden romance goes badly, the dark side starts to win. One day, when out on a patrol by himself, he runs into a cat from another clan. The two become engaged in battle because Eagleheart doesn't even think to talk to the other cat, only take them out. Not meaning to he kills the other cat and is left to wrestle with his inner demons.
Looking for someone who is willing to have their cat die.

Flamestrike (Shadowclan) 45/160
Wolfpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
Rippedsky (Skyclan) 45/160
Eagleheart (Skyclan) 60/200

(Shout-out to Edge for the kitties in this signature <3)
MEMBER OF THE BREAKFAST CLUB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnee

Characters : [H]azeflight , [D]riftpaw, [S]prucethorn, [O]spreypaw, [Ho]llypaw, [Da]pplekit(deceased), [J]aguar(Tuki,deceased)
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 921
Clan/Rank : [H]NAW(SC) [S]apprentice(WC) [J(T)]Rogue[O]RiverClan kit[HO]SkyClan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:22 am

Wouldn't it be funny if that cat was Hazeflight.Maybe he could go kill Jaguar,she's always annoying clan cats and is always trying to get into fights with them.She's just that evil kinda cat who everyone wants to know but will totally regret later.

Ospreypaw-feather of RiverClan|song:Polarize
Hollypaw-fang of Skyclan|Song:Lane boy
Proud remember of the Skeleton Clique.
BREAKFAST CLUB SQUAD
BAD MOM SQUAD
SKYCLAN CLIQUE
AUSSIE SQUAD
EDGYCLAN SQUAD
DRIFTPAW HAS RETURNED!!!I<3 U DRIFT BAB.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1002
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:28 am

Wait no don't kill Jaguar yet! I'd rather make it juicy and make Midnight kill her for betraying her at kithood . Wtf is EdgeClan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnee

Characters : [H]azeflight , [D]riftpaw, [S]prucethorn, [O]spreypaw, [Ho]llypaw, [Da]pplekit(deceased), [J]aguar(Tuki,deceased)
Female
Taurus Monkey
Clan/Rank : [H]NAW(SC) [S]apprentice(WC) [J(T)]Rogue[O]RiverClan kit[HO]SkyClan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am

Double team her!She'll be like but Midnight he's a clan cat let's kill him mother and daughter,together!She'll end up saying something really totally insane and messed up.Just like Hazeflight when she gets over protective,no wonder that cat joined EdgeClanCos' that's just the sorta cat Jaguar is.

BREAKFAST CLUB SQUAD
BAD MOM SQUAD
SKYCLAN CLIQUE
AUSSIE SQUAD
EDGYCLAN SQUAD

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ripped

Characters : (G)rasswhisker [TC]-Deceased, (R)ippedsky [SkyC], (F)lamestrike[SC], (E)agleheart [SkyC], (W)olfpaw [SC], Bear [Rogue]
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 820
Clan/Rank : Young Warrior (G), Young Warrior (R), Warrior (E), Young Warrior(F), Apprentice(W)

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:30 am

See, Eagleheart wouldn't car much about killing a rogue and killing Hazeflight would be too much.. He's not THAT evil

Flamestrike (Shadowclan) 45/160
Wolfpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
Rippedsky (Skyclan) 45/160
Eagleheart (Skyclan) 60/200

(Shout-out to Edge for the kitties in this signature <3)
MEMBER OF THE BREAKFAST CLUB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnee

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:05 pm

I would never kill Hazeflight!It would be funny though.I don't really have any other cats then who I wouldn't mind having killed.

BREAKFAST CLUB SQUAD
BAD MOM SQUAD
SKYCLAN CLIQUE
AUSSIE SQUAD
EDGYCLAN SQUAD

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   

Back to top Go down

Blood on my paws (open for any clan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: