Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 2:38 pm

The snow that blanketed the ground had missed a few roots that rose over the ground. Webtail had done his part to benefit the clan that was taking him in, attending many patrols, especially dawn patrols as well as doing lone hunting. He yawned and swept his tail over the high root and crouched on it to eat the squirrel he picked out. He blinked, it was sunhigh as far as he knew, the overcast sky blocked out it. He watched as kits slowly streamed out to see the gathering warriors as they shared tounges.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 2:52 pm

Leafpaw came over with his sparrow and sat next to Webtail seeming that Sunblaze was sharing tongues with Badgerclaw (npc) he felt happy for them. He knew Magpiepaw wouldn't approve of him doing this but he did it anyway. "You've been busy haven't you?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 pm

"That is an understatement but, I have to. How else am I supposed to uphold my end of Crowstar's agreement?" he said before smiling at the apprentice. "How has your training been, this should be your first Leafbare right?" he asked.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:42 pm

"I don't know be nice?" Leafpaw joked hoping it was funny. "Oh i've just finished an assessment with Ravenfeather so i'm ready to be warrior." Nodding he replied. "Yeah Leafbare ended when i was born. SNow is fun."
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:39 am

Whitekit bounded out the nursery, happy to be free from the den. She glanced around the clearing and found Webtail talking with Leafpaw. What are they up to? She thought. They were warriors and apprentices, she knew that it was inappropriate and low to annoy them. I'll act mature, unlike the other kits! Her excitement from leaving the den the first time quickly dissolved. She lifted her tail high and pretend to walk pass them, her ears twitching slightly to their conversation. She stopped beside them and said, "Hi, Leafpaw and Webtail" Webtail looked different to the other clan cats, he did had their clan scent but she could also make out the scent of ShadowClan. Although she wanted to ask him, she decided to not change the subject. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:46 pm

"Leafbare and apprentices." Leafpaw replied it felt weird saying his own name over and over. "Are you looking forward on being an apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 11:07 am

"Why would you want to know? She sneered. She wasn't gonna let this older cat know her interests. She glanced at Webtail, waiting for his reaction. Maybe I'm too mean! She thought, she wouldn't want all the apprentices and warriors hate her before she had her apprentice ceremony!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 11:25 am

Webtail only chuckled at the kit's response, every kit looked forward to that event. He felt the breeze tug at his pelt but thought nothing of it. His whiskers twitched. "Well, let's hope both of you get your ceremonies soon. SkyClan needs every paw for Leafbare." he mewed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:00 pm

"I'll be having my assessment either today or tomorrow. I hope it goes well!" Leafpaw replied ignoring Whitekit's rudeness. "I wonder what my warrior name will be." his tail lashed back and forth as he thought about it. Leafshard, Leafstream, Leafbreeze? Which one would it be?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:38 pm

She needed a break. Making sure everything was in order was more difficult than it looked, and when Rabbitpaw glanced outside, she just happened to see Webtail, Leafpaw, and Whitekit playing around. It looked like fun, actually. With a contented sigh, she padded out of her den and walked towards them, giving the former Shadowclan warrior a sheepish smile. "Greetings, Webtail, she mewed. "How have you and Lightningstrike been doing? Well, I hope?" she asked. She hated that she couldn't sympathize with their experiences, but she knew that she was going to do her best for them if they needed her. Crowstar took them in, so she had no problems with them. After all, she was a medicine cat. She was supposed to look after everyone, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]   Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta Entertain Them Somehow... [Open to Kits and Apprentices]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: