Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hanging in with a Leaf. (Open to SKC apprentices)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Hanging in with a Leaf. (Open to SKC apprentices) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging in with a Leaf. (Open to SKC apprentices)   Hanging in with a Leaf. (Open to SKC apprentices) EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:47

Leafpaw sat by Tall Rock waiting for other apprentices to join him. He had a leaf in his paws as he twirled it around and wondered about his warrior name. Do i want it to be Leafstream or Leafshard? I don't know probably Leafstream although it does sound a bit girly. Magpiepaw's face broke into his thoughts. She was the best of the hunters and she was pretty much perfect. "How beautiful." he sighed today was going to be a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down

Hanging in with a Leaf. (Open to SKC apprentices)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: