Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.} Empty
PostSubject: Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}   Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.} EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 9:02

Morningfog had walked on tired paws, she smelled of WindClan as that was where she had ended up and was chilled to the bone from the water. Even her RiverClan pelt couldn't withstand hitting the Gorge's water and not get soaked. She hadn't paid much attention to the two apprentices that had gone with her but, she knew that Aspenpaw had come out unharmed as far as she could tell. Greypaw should be fine, nothing had happened to that apprentice, thankfully. She coughed as the remnants from borderline drowning caught up with her again. Her sides were still bleeding from the sharp rocks but, her pelt was still wet and made it hard to tell if it had slowed. With a tired huff, she basically fell, head on her paws and eyes heavy. She would see Cloudstone once her legs felt like moving again.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}   Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.} EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 12:00

Smkeface raced to his mate, practically stumbling over his paws as he stopped dead in his tracks, slightly gapping, worry shadowing his face. "M-my Morningfog...?" he pleaded for her to wake up. He prayed to StarClan she was fine, his whiskers twitching in startling moments.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}   Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.} EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 12:24

Morningfog looked up at him before forcing herself to her feet, sitting up now. "There was a kit... WindClan..." She coughed and grimaced at the cold around her, she swore her fur was frosting over, it could have been blood drying. She wasn't too sure. She coughed a bit more from inhaling water and shivered.

Mobile)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}   Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.} EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 18:23

Cloudstone poked his nose out of his den at the scent of blood. 'Don't tell me there was another border skirmish..' The medicine cat brought out some cobwebs, the only medicine he had plentiful of, and approached Morningfog. After a quick look over the she-cat, he was somewhat relieved to find that it wasn't battle wounds. Still, he could only assume she had fallen into the Gorge, so he went back into his den to grab some other herbs he might need.

The tom waved his white tail as an indicator for Smokeface to back off a bit. While he inspected the wounds on the warrior, he noticed the Windclan scent, and his anxieties flared up again. Was she pushed? "Does it hurt to breathe? Anything hurt more than the rest?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}   Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.} EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 9:36

She shook her head, looking at Cloudstone. "Well, not... Not really, I've been coughing up water but, I think it's mostly out. My sides hurt and I'm sore from swimming- my chest hurts though..." she meowed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}   Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.} EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 12:33

ooc: Mind if I hop in?

IC: Dawnpaw had been wandering around camp when she heard worried chatting and she rushed over to see what was going on. She froze when she saw her mother on the ground, bleeding. Her father was already here and so was Cloudstone, the medicine cat. Dawnpaw stood and gaped at the scene, but stepped back a bit to allow Cloudstone some room. "W-What happened?" She stuttered.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}   Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.} Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, That Certainly Happened. {Open, Med Cat Needed.}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: