Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot. Empty
PostSubject: The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.   The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot. EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 7:18

It goes like this~

One day Blackpaw takes a walk near the ThunderClan territory.
He hears a ThunderClan kit crying.
He goes into ThunderClan  territory to investigate.
He gets killed by a patrol.

YAY~

Spots:

1. The crying kit (The kit who attracts Blackpaw)
2. Somebody in da patrol (Leafpaw)
3. Somebody in da patrol (Sunblaze)
4. The cat who murders Blackpaw (Killer)
Code:
Name:
Spot (Type in the numbers):

And yes, the kit shall see the murder in his/her face. And then he/she will be carried back to the Thunderclan camp by the patrol.

Last edited by Christmas Hamster on Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 2:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.   The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot. EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 18:22

RC and SKC are friends. An RC patrol wouldn't kill an SKC randomly without cause. Any RC that would kill an SKC apprentice will get exiled.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.   The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot. EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 1:12

Ok change~ It's Blackpaw and a ThunderClan Patrol now!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.   The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot. EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 1:27

Name: Leafpaw
Spot (Type in the numbers): 2

Name: Sunblaze
Spot (Type in the numbers): 3
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.   The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot. EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 2:29

Added!
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.   The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot. EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 6:45

Ahh I'm so sorry pop! I forgot I already had another plot. This plot will be closed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.   The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Investigate-the-voice-of-crying-kit-and-gets-killed plot.
Page 1 of 1