Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why am I here? (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Why am I here? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Why am I here? (open)   Why am I here? (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Briarfoot sighed as he sat at the waters edge looking down at his reflection with a frown. The tall light ginger tom would've swiped the water with his paw but he didn't have enough energy. He flicked his really long tail as he narrowed his amber eyes at his reflection. Lately the tom had been a horrible warrior, always going out to hunt by himself, only to come back with small pieces of prey. His depression got the better of him most of the time no matter how hard he tried. His mother was always to busy as a warrior to help him and while he admired that he wished she would come and talk to him once in a while. He almost wished his father was still around, then at least he might have had somebody to talk to though it was unlikely. His feelings for his father were complicated. His father had ignored his mother and him and his sister for moons, not even caring when Fernkit disappeared, and when Covekit vanished as well. Nightsong had argued with his mother yelling at her and insulting her with horrible comments that made her feel terrible her innocent young Briarpaw the only thing that kept her going, well and her brother to but he had died in the gathering. Late one night Honeyblossom had been attacked by Nightsong and Ivyfall had saved him. Before he had gotten punished and exiled or killed he had come into the apprentices den, licked Briarfoot, then Briarpaw, on the head and then left the camp for good. When dawn broke Nightsong had drowned himself in the swollen river, Honeyblossom finding his body on the side of the river. Then moons later Briarpaw's best friend, and crush, Otterpaw had been killed right in front of him at the gathering between the Dark Forest and Starclan by Crowstar for what? She was killed for getting out of line apparently? He had wanted to protect her with all his might but in the end he was drained of life and fought a Dark Forest cat off, feeling numb. After that Fishstar made him a warrior and he never stopped feeling love for his lost friend. She was spunky and wasn't afraid to, nor did she hesitate, to speak her mind. Ivyfall and his mother had tried to cheer him up but nothing worked. Now Briarfoot sat at the river's edge, all by himself, asking himself why was he still here. Why was he here, in this world and not with Otterpaw? Simple, his mother. She was the only thing keeping him around. The tom lifted his head as he heard paw steps and he turned his head that way with a guarded expression.
Back to top Go down

Why am I here? (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: