Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time To Move On [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Time To Move On [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Time To Move On [Closed]   Time To Move On [Closed] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 18:05

Falconstone awaited Sandybreeze to return from a patrol at the camp entrance. His heart raced, and he struggled to not die from a heart attack. As the sun bore down on him, time dragged on.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Time To Move On [Closed] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Time To Move On [Closed]   Time To Move On [Closed] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 19:53

Sandybreeze padded into camp after just getting done with a border patrol. Shaking her cream patched pelt, she noticed Falconstone sitting by the entrance and she smiled as she went to sit next to him. "Hey Falconstone. What's up?" She asked curiously. He looked nervous about something, but she knew if he wanted to let her know what was going on, he would.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Time To Move On [Closed] Sign_s13
Time To Move On [Closed] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Time To Move On [Closed]   Time To Move On [Closed] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 20:03

"I just uh, I wanted to ask you something. I was wondering if uh," he shuffled his paws, avoiding Sandybreeze's eyes. "Wantedtobemymate." he let out a huff of breath, still fidgeting from side to side.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Time To Move On [Closed]   Time To Move On [Closed] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 20:13

Sandybreeze watched with amusement as he nervously put his sentence together, but she paused, shock in her blue eyes, when he finished. He loved her? He wanted to be her mate?"You.." She meowed, still processing, before smiling warmly, blushing slightly. She never thought he would ever return her feelings for him and it took everything in her not to squeal like a kit. "Yes. I do Falconstone. I do." She purred happily, nuzzling him.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Time To Move On [Closed] Sign_s13
Time To Move On [Closed] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Time To Move On [Closed]   Time To Move On [Closed] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 22:10

He grinned, nuzzling Sandybreeze back. He was almost an experienced warrior, and he was finally moving on from Minkpaw. Maybe he would actually have kits. And unlike his father, he would have a legl mate. With a purr, Falconstone licked his mate's cheek. Perhaps he would ask for a new name.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Move On [Closed]   Time To Move On [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time To Move On [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum