Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainwhisper

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn)   Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 16:13

Badgerstrike padded into the apprentices den and nudged his apprentice. "Snowpaw wake up time for training!! Meet me in the forest once you've eaten" The white and black spotted tom meowed his dark gray eyes looking around camp as he padded out into the forest.

Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) 6985544_origSnowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) White_snow___white_cat_iii_by_ace_of_finlandSnowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) Cats-and-kittens-black-and-white-wallpaper-3 Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) Img_0011 Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNCGt475PpCigPCjOO9DEPm2mgpGamS7BucdZH_7yEYW7_J9MwLUf3LvBqnw
Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn)   Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 6:57

Snowpaw woke, startled. She'd been having a dream about a leaf turning into a mouse and then she had to give chase, even though she'd desperately not wanted to…
"Alright," she agreed in the quiet way of hers, but when she went to the fresh-kill pile and chose a mouse conveniently, the smaller-than-usual she could only take one tiny bite. Her small paws were shaking too badly for her to eat the rest.

Snowpaw buried the dead animal beneath a bush, then followed Badgerstrike outside. The wind was billowing hard, and it almost knocked her away. After all, she was a pitiful size beneath her puffy fur.

"A-um…" She struggled to get within hearing distance of the black-and-white tom. "B-Badgerstrike? I—I need to tell you…something." her words seemed to be blown away by the wind, but the small apprentice hoped he could hear her. She watched him anxiously, waiting for him to turn towards her.

Back to top Go down
Rainwhisper

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn)   Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 19:22

Badgerstrike turned towards Snowpaw. "Yeah? What is it?" The tom meowed his dark gray eyes looking at his apprentice with concern.

Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) 6985544_origSnowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) White_snow___white_cat_iii_by_ace_of_finlandSnowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) Cats-and-kittens-black-and-white-wallpaper-3 Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) Img_0011 Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNCGt475PpCigPCjOO9DEPm2mgpGamS7BucdZH_7yEYW7_J9MwLUf3LvBqnw
Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn)   Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 7:47

"I, um…" the small she coughed nervously.
"Heavypaw said that I should become a spy when I grow up," she said meekly. "I don't like killing animals. I don't like hunting and fighting so Heavy said I should become a spy." the white-and-grey blurred kit paused, trembling. "Are you going to…do I have to kill an animal?" Snowpaw looked extremely worried and horrified all at once.

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn)   Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 14:16

b. u. m. p.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn)   Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowy Badger's(CLOSED for Acorn)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: